World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

What is it ???

3 Likes

90’s Kush @Bobgrows

Here’s mine right now

11 Likes

No shit i don’t even recognize the calibre of flowers. Long dense pistils also. What is this version ? It’s something from capulator again ?

3 Likes

No Jbeezy is breeder for seed junky , his cut of Wedding Cake , got out of Maine

3 Likes

Your pics of the Tahoe look like she will kick down! And mmmm… ST :yum: Such a Purdy plant.
And IDK: The WC looks like a larger TK… I can’t wait to read the side by side comparison

3 Likes

At 6 weeks bud feel like acorns , look all furry n soft , NOT

4 Likes

Oh! That is my outdoor 90’s Kush plant. I updated the post for clarity

3 Likes

I still need to take a clone :joy: I don’t want a huge cola that could rot… it’s foggy every morning here

3 Likes

She will be all right. You get lots of breeze in that area.

2 Likes

Wedding Cake, library cut. Interesting early shape i must confess ^^

I’m like holly in the love, in maybe less radical. GSC served well the cause here, so …
But i keep in mind your bet anyway. I’ve someone not so far than can grow something to bring on the table. Is it the cut you was talking about to bet money on it ?

3 Likes

Everyone but those who have Smoked this cut of WC think it’s a Joke Cooke bullshit plant .
She is not . NOW , see much difference in the WC n TK . Much . They look like sisters , not identical but certainly related . Both 100 percent and kicking it . Rez fill everyday real real soon .

Tahoe , wish I could describe her smell . Her looks are amazing and MEAN , she looks like 100 percent serious business is at hand . Serious buds already , getting orange everywhere , looks NOTHING like WC or TK .

ST , dude , put me into near respiratory death yesterday . Was cleaning her up a bit , touched her a bunch and got goo all over my hands . Rubbed my nose .

I’m allergic to weed , usually only smoking it , sometimes touching them . I had 15 minutes of sneezing , dry heaves , and damn near threw up . She freaking REEKS

10 Likes

Yes , that is her . Both in a perfect run and happy , so is Tahoe and the Tangerine, so 100 percent gonna see a real winner based upon 100 percent plants . Gonna be good .

My money is now on Tahoe :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Watching “Mile 22” for like the 12th time.

3 Likes

What is that ?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, I liked your post despite being bummed to hear you had such an adverse reaction, I love that reek. I have grown WC, she was fire! Tasty too. Not certain if it was the beezy cut though. And I pulled at 10 weeks which seemed a tad early

3 Likes

Action Movie. Wahlberg “Strong Violence”

1 Like

104 yesterday , today too

Fresh into octos , in the scorching heat and sun

They look fine so far , been 3,or4 days

Fresh buttering up rosin is kicking my ass , been on this joint a few hours now
Lol

6 Likes

Not sure if Tahoe is as tasty as you like but she will hit hard

3 Likes

That’s fuckin awesome. Lawn chairs that’s classic shit right there. :rofl:

2 Likes

@herojuana.tom

Oh NO , the REEK is Billy Crystal Marvelous!!

I love it , can’t describe it other than LOUD and nice .

Most good weed does that to me when I smoke it .WC makes me hack n sneeze so bad I need like 3 big Brawny sheets per every 3 hits or so . Can’t breath after 3 hits anyway so I have to take a break

2 Likes