World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Thanks, it could be worse. It’s amazing how we take things easier when we get older. 20 years ago. This would have fucked me up for weeks.

3 Likes

Even with a 4 month cure, WC still pulls huge numbers of killer rosin from a 160 micron bag

Changed my internet sevice today, what a royal pain in the ass. Had to set up printer, phone, tv,
PC, thermostats , tablet, Alexia, Google assistant…

Time to get STONED!!!

13 Likes

did u sneak that dick bulge shot in on purpose… musta been reading @Foreigner calender.

2 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://nXR

WC TK TAHOE ST

18 Likes

Those are stacking nice. I just counted the PBA. I bought 10 grams not 12. I will get you the other 2 when it cools this fall. I have so much extract. I still have 1 gram of that PHK. Blackberry Kush.

4 Likes

All good man , appreciate it

2 Likes

Great looking plants man

Your the plant wispier

4 Likes

Looks awesome brother! Can’t wait to see all of these go the distance in there!

3 Likes

How’s that 90’s Kush coming @herojuana.tom :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Start working on Humpty Dumpty today. Popping the hood off, fender and assemblies ordering salvage parts.
be9e35d1649db6475378a1bf433df0b190f54be3_2_690x326

5 Likes

Anyone try this ?

: )

3 Likes

No I’ve not used that one iv used this with success

5 Likes

Gonna do it the ole fashioned way

4 Likes

Evening @herojuana.tom

Must admit TK looking berry berry nice

But

Tahoe looks just MEAN :100:

3 Likes

Its only the headlight assembly. 110.00

2 Likes

Here is my 90’s Kush from BobGrows. She is growing slow but steady, it has been pretty cold here at nights and only mildly less cold during the days.

I need to go outside and check if she needs watering as I have been neglecting the outies…I have been too lazy to go outside to check them :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The first pic make me crazy, my poison in buds. What is WC ?

4 Likes

Who is that @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

She is going to stretch and bush out nice. I’m glad I only FIM’d once. She has great structure. Going to be big ass colas.

5 Likes

Oh just some shitty mids by Cookies , you know all look no high :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Jbeezy cut Wedding Cake

Evening @HolyAngel

:sunglasses::sunglasses::see_no_evil::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes