World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Oh it’s gonna have taste for sure , whether I like it or not is the deal . I already KNOW she gonna hit like a 9 pound hammer , o know that look

3 Likes

Seen SISU YET ???

2 Likes

I guess that within a big year the bet will move again on another horse ^^ The initial point was about GSC hybrids if i remember well. If it stay valid, at some point i can be able to refresh your memory. But the bet is unfair for you if you just invite, it’s more interesting to confront buds imho.

2 Likes

Well

It’s a lawn

Want them to be comfortable

What else would I use

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

No, looking it up now.

2 Likes

Octo’s in 104 weather this has to be some kind of record. :rofl: Shouldn’t they be boiling?

3 Likes

I don’t understand , want to , can you try again .
I understand language barrier , but I’m dumb American and can only read English .

I don’t understand what you are saying to me

@ColeLennon

You get it ???

@Fuel

Nice having a respected good grower in here
Thanks for coming , I will answer your question once I understand it

4 Likes

:rofl: Octo’s should be boiling water inside at 104 degrees.

3 Likes

Issue is I just placed them , no water over top only on rez . They got go down and find it . Inside in perfect conditinn on me takes 7 to 15 days and some near die .

So , outside rooting in 104 , if they make it they will be HARDY PLANTS

2 Likes

Point of contest is not Cooke hybrids but Kush .
Is a Kush Off , WC TK TAHOE all Kush . Skunk Tangerine, was re classified as a Kush

By me

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

@ColeLennon

Find SISU ??

2 Likes

Oh, it change the spirit of the bet then. I didn’t rightly understand what was the stake of it.

2 Likes

Yeah was to find the best “Kush” , from what I have on my stable . I also have Legends OG , but not in this run .

Has nothing to do with cookies . I’m not on legal area , I’ve never had cookies before unless you consider Wedding Cake and Mac 1 Caps Cut as Cookies …… I do not

2 Likes

Yeah, just watched the trailer. Might watch it tonight.

2 Likes

Do it I love it

5 Likes

Make more sense now for me. Yes, on my side i consider the both as being in the “cookie galaxy” but on the paper only (never smoked both). Specially the WC that contain both cuts if i can trust the pedigree given.
I trust you at this point if you say it’s not cookie in your books, it’s for the form. I’m pretty close to holly angel’s opinions (maybe less radical).

Not legal here too, but it wasn’t a problem to have some fun with the Thin Mint cut ten years ago. Hybrids of it (all types) were very popular here during a big year and half.

I don’t remember why i wrote all of this. Yes the bet ^^ I like it lol But fix the rules !

2 Likes

What you mean fix the rules ??, @Fuel

2 Likes

I mean, i totally lost the track about what was the bet in fact. If even it wasn’t just a joke that i don’t understood again (Cole get me once like it).

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of this site. We are all high. Nothing needs to make sense. :rofl:

4 Likes

Shot’s from my deck. Forest fire smoke tonight. 3 fires in the area. This is from the Flat Fire. Hazy smells like burning Oregon Wilderness. :frowning_face:

9 Likes