World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

? You are intimately familiar with cookies bro.
Cereal milk = Cookies
Wedding Cake = Cookies
MAC1 = Cookies
Peanut butter breath/apricot = Cookies
Dosido = Cookies
Ice cream cake = Cookies

4 Likes

The magic of this high society for sure ^^ Last weird/challenging discussion i had, i finished with a Canadian pollen that passed trough these fires lol (for real), a swedish cut of the same strain and french seeds to make asap to fuel a debate … because we were fighting hardly (but with respect) on a breeding discussion. I love it ^^

3 Likes

These cookies ^^^^^^^
Make me want.

7 Likes

Only the MAC1 for me, just to know what Capulator is doing for this price. Not so the strain in fact ^^

3 Likes

He has a nursery clone up here.
https://www.kaprikorn.com/product-page/mac-1

3 Likes

18 Likes

Mac1 is the thing i mostly ear about Cap, but i will ask directly the question that usually lead to be totally ignored/ghosted : “What’s the most representative release of your work today ?”(in seeds, that i only source directly) ^^ My last shot was with SkunkVA. Nice guy able to have a fascinating (but practical) discussion on tissue culture, until you’re asking him this question.

On cuts, i’m mostly interested to get back a specific SD cut i got in 2009. Cold topic for US stoners i guess. Unfortunately the only one not labeled with a nickname. At this time i was maintaining a shit ton of stuff for a partner that was far better than me to source clones, Thin Mint included. Because of this period, i’m pretty much in the opposite club. I dislike to be trapped in the selection of another guy ^^ I’m a compulsive seed’s sprouter, no matter the space i have. And it’s what i found interesting with the bet of Jetdro initially, the freedom to choose something to compete with a given reference.

10 Likes

Jet is that your Mac1?

3 Likes

no Triangle Kush Wedding cake and Tahoe this morning

6 Likes

The super frosty white one is WC

4 Likes

Lights out , my favourite pics : )

5 Likes

Couple mac closeups on a tester nug for ya @Jetdro dont mind my elite watering system of a 1000 milk jugs lol.

11 Likes

Nice, looks just like mine ! Delishious???

My Mac cross, Lost Cap

11 Likes

Looks like theres some bud under all that frost lol.

I took mine at 69 days but i feel like after smoking this tester nug, she could have gone longer. I could see why shes one for your library though. Shes only been drying 7 days but already smokes and smells like a champ

Whats the lost cap lineage? Feminized reversal?

3 Likes

I hit the Cap’s Cut with pollen from my OGAH . Orange Goji male hit the Core cut of Amnesia Haze , used that pollen .

Grows much faster in veg , spreads more, same color and goo coverage , yields a bit better, super easy to grow, Mac power with a slightly different taste . Im running a half tent of her now.

I take Mac to 10 weeks

4 Likes

tbh your lost cap looks better than the mac to me.

3 Likes

I agree ^^ , the presence of the core cut is a bonus that look interesting to avoid to be bored by the smoke after an oz or two.

4 Likes

Well hell,
why am I just lurking then…lemme throw some pics out there-
Indoor-

Out-

13 Likes

what ya got growing ??? @Herbie

3 Likes

Pictured above is the OG Kush clone I was gifted. Heresay says back to 90’s. As good as anything I have had or grown yet. Been with that one over a year.

A SLH that is supposed to be done in 63 days and is a nice daytime smoke. Just got it haven’t flowered it. Also some Mendobreath s1’s Thinking of dousing those with some Chocolate Diesel pollen that just arrived.

Just cut down the last Mother’s Milk girl. Those beans were a ride. Still not sure yet which to keep. Last one hanging from second go around with 3 left to choose from.

6 Likes