World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

i let her go . The high wasnt to my liking after a while . She doesnt make super dense buds either which i prefer . She is very strong but has middling taste n smells to me . Amensia Haze is a better sativa on all counts in my book and i have her already

2 more weeks fore next set can go in they all got a buzz cut just now . Amazing what comes off them

11 Likes

Sample buds went 2.5 hours in dehydrator . Came out all at exactly 42 percent . Hydrating to 58 and stable before i try them

12 Likes

First up , now stable at 60 percent is Wedding Cake . Been smoking her daily for a year , same plant , IF the fast dry didnt ruin it 100% , ill know her .

Figure start with a known , will tell me if it is even worth a fast dry sample . I had nuff to do a test and waste a few buds for bro science :sunglasses:

Afternoon Ifish @ifish

12 Likes

I’ll be over here waiting for your opinion on the Tahoe. :grin:

8 Likes

Evening jet : )

On the edge of my seat over here : )

3 Likes

its a 2 hour dehydrator dry

I dont expect much to be honest maybe a hint . The WC sample will tell me about to try it

3 Likes

Wc bag smell is awful , green wet hay

bud feels n looks fine however and out of the bag it doesnt smell hayish .As hard as i try i cannot smell WC in it .

Gonna grind a bowl and try it

2 Likes

Even looks abit ruff , the dehydrated sure hammers it

2 Likes

Might be poor cell phone pic , in person its not like a nice dry would look but not near as bad as that cell pic makes it look .

As i cut bud wit scissors i caught the tiniest hint of WC , tiny

2 Likes

Whoa , gonna be good batch of WC! First big hit rang my bell !

Huge expansion , super heavy smoke like WC has . Thick , expanding , deep flavor , could not pick it as WC to be honest , but feel her power already . Taste is heavy n full , just sorta dull and what id call dirty .

Lit on 3 big hits , NOW taste WC in my mouth a few minutes after smoking it . WC but dirty .

This last hit just now is smoother and sweeter but still not WC taste .

im flying , gonna go play spash with pack in pool and come down fore i try Tahoe .

Tell yall this , Tahoe gonna have to be something something to match this high !
TK too !!?

10 Likes

Enjoy the pool brother

4 Likes

Before i try Tahoe ill say this . The WC smelled bad , didnt taste good , but had thickness fullness and expansion . Power too . So all i can hope for Tahoe is it doesnt taste bad and has power .

Smell of Tahoe bag is horrid , like the Wc bag , smells just like it

Smell of bud not the same , like WC not much smell .

Let me try it

Wow, Kush … yeah kush . Much lighter way more high pitched than WC .

Smoke is not thick , way different flavor than WC . It is dirty kush . Gonna have big taste like WC has . NICE RELAXING STONE

Has a heavy heavy aftertaste of something .

Dont feel the power of WC , and its very different feeling , very calming id say . Appears to be creeper , so ill reserve judgement a bit on power .

VERY nice stone settling in , very nice .

Yeah super calming effects , very sedative id say , not to me but think this would couch lock most . Im wired at 11 , and am still 11 but high on WC , im now wired at like 5.4 , lol , and stoned on Tahoe . Gonna be nite nite time bud i predict .

This contest is gonna be close .

Now to try TK

10 Likes

Hey @ReikoX

Think ill like Tahoe

Mean i am going to like Tahoe i believe , think her taste will be large

3 Likes

Yeah, it has its place. I think with a dry and cure, you may pick up a bit of lemon as well. :smirk:

3 Likes

no real taste now but her power is still ramping up

3 Likes

Dying to try Triangle Kush

See if it has power yet to cut through the Tahoe which has really settled in now and im nice and warn and fuzzy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Triangle Kush

Smell from bag is SAME terrible wet hay

BUT , big butt , lol , indy bud is BRIGHT and crisp , wow , actually smells "decent "

Cutting it smell is nice can smell it from couch with it on table in front of me , sweet bright.

Wow , oh just wow . Yeah , power is there , in spades , black spades !

@HolyAngel , im weird , my metabolism is strange , bud hits me different than most .
No head sweats , not hyped feeling , but it cut through the Tahoe like a hot knife through butter .

Made my head lean 30 degrees to the right on 2 nd hit . Not taken 3rd hit yet , completely high as a kite . :sunglasses:

Taste , if i didnt know what THIS was , and handed that bowl , id say hmmm , not bad , not bad at all . 2nd hit i was smacking my lips and sucking my mouth with a confusing taste . Much more taste than other two . Has chance of drying into special bud .

Contest is now closer ! :sunglasses:

Glad i was smart enough to snag about 3 joints worth of all 3 , gonna finish this bowl of TK

Joint of TK is actually tasty , id say very tasty , she is gonna be a flavor bomb for sure. Many different influences going on , about peg it it morphs to different flavor .

Nice trail on joint for 3 hits ! This is gonna be excellent bud

The joint of the WC is nice too . Super creamy n smooth , can tell its WC but has dirty finish , not as nice as TK .

Tahoe in a joint is just as tasty as TK . She will have the straight up Kush taste , which i love .
She packs a stone too , lol

This is gonna be harder to judge than i thought

15 Likes

Sounds like you’re starting to see what I’ve been saying this whole time bro. Out of a dehydrator even :joy: Looks like it’s only day 62 too? If you flipped on June 21st :thinking: I think that math is right. idk on the other cuts but I’ve flowered out the TK more than a few times now and however good you think the TK is now, she’s significantly better in every way at day 77+. I won’t take her before then if I can help it. Still haven’t tried day 84 like Caleb/Nspecta of CSI Humboldt said he does but meaning to. Strayfox said his preference is day 73.

15 Likes

WC came down just stunning

19 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

looks so nice and tasty! fantastic :slight_smile: looks like you have quite some work to do!!

2 Likes