World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

She is a looker bro

2 Likes

Very nice brotha.

2 Likes

MMmmm wet hay :rofl: My blackberry fire smelled of wet hay and after 3 months in a grove smells awesome. It will cure up nice. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Yup, chlorophyll! Good old chlorophyll it’s always there in the beginning at least somewhat .

3 Likes

Yea it’s not good for you

Tightens the chest makes you weasy , irritates throat and lungs , I avoid it @TopShelfTrees1

Maybe the moose lips help ?

: )

8 Likes

Please god NO! Jet you have enough cured stuff right?! What’s the rush brother? lol

3 Likes

He was takin one for the team : )

Inquiring minds need to know : )

3 Likes

Be a nice experiment
To see how much the cannatrol can bring it back and how close in taste it is to the proper dried ?

1 Like

I WILL NOT TRIM lil junky stuff , so i took that and ran it through the dehydrator as a bro science quick dry test .

The WC joint im finishing right now is actually decent today!!! Taste is now full WC , very creamy and tastes of WC for sure . So a quick dry and 15 hour rehydrate at 60 % actually produced bud i can smoke ! Amazes me. Bet the TK joint from last night tastes good now

Yeah i got oz’s of cured beautiful WC , wasnt about having bud to smoke but to see if i coukd make it decent , which it turned out to be .

Taking some lower garbage off both WC and Tahoe while harvesting to put in hydrator again . Have some Tahoe to smoke while it is in the Cannatrol

3 Likes

WC is clean and hanging

Joiint break then Tahoe comes down

20 Likes

Tahoe grew nice too

19 Likes

I love those gnarly looking Tahoe buds with their swollen calyxes, for some reason they are much more attractive than fatter rounded nuggs in my eyes.

5 Likes

Nice pic : )
Looks real nice

3 Likes

Looks “ medieval”

3 Likes

Nice foxtails :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Looking great Jet!

2 Likes

14 Likes

Looks :100: :fire: brother. Gauntlet this morning.

10 Likes

awesome to hear. always nice to have a strain for bed time. cant wait for the cannatrol version of these reports!

2 Likes

The pool backdrop is still my fave pic , the contrast of the two work really well togeather

3 Likes