World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

The gauntlet is looking great my man.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

A really cool one to my collection 1951 all original very nice shape, be my coffee table lighter

Wet trim n Cannatrol time

Wedding Cake gets an A+ in bud to leaf ratio , larf content , density , easy of wet trim, snip snip, and looks

WC ready for Cannatrol , just beautiful in person colors very bright

23 Likes

:100: :fire: brother. Great growing as usual. :sunglasses: :metal:

9 Likes

Aww man, that brought back some memories. When my wife and I went to Las Vegas to get married at the courthouse almost 25 years ago, we stayed at the Golden Nugget. Really cool brother.
That wedding cake, well you know I’m in love with that girl also.

4 Likes

Tahoe OG real nice too . Good bud to leaf ratio no larf , tight buds but not dense , easy snip snip trim .

Not as dense as i like , will yield about half of WC , pretty n stinky , grew great , she gets an B.

10 Likes

A man after my own heart. Wet trim straight from chopping, then plopping into the Cannatrol, couldn’t be any better or easier!!!
Out of all the people that I’ve discussed a Cannatrol with, you’re probably the one that I’m most glad about that took the plunge. Most don’t get it, but, YOU got it and totally understand where I was coming from!!!
Those look tasty as F¥€K!!! Wish I could pull up in the Regal with Ranger and enjoy a big fatty!!!

6 Likes

Bumping “Mary Jane” by Rick James with limo tint even on the front window just like my crazy friend would ride. Always getting pulled over and having the tint roughly pulled off by the cops.

5 Likes

Beautiful job brotha! I hope those ladies reward you with the tastiest smoke you can ever imagine. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning jet and the pack

5 Likes

i wish you could to , ever out this way you can :sunglasses:

Yeah most dont get it . I spent 2.5 hours trimming those plants . MY WORK IS DONE !

Will come out of 'trol BEAUTIFUL AND FINISHED , no week long trim jail anymore

Machine gonna get a workout , have a new batch going in every 10 days for next 3 months .

10 Likes

morning @Papalag

4 Likes

Morning Jet fruitful harvest. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

RR’s and 8 for the win n happy happy cuts

12 Likes

I’m going to be practicing cloning this winter. Probably be picking your brain ole wise one. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

another week and a half and ill be doing some cloning myself… that #8 rooting hormone is pricey online. hope what i have left of the cheap stuff works lol

how much longer until we get the official taste tests of the kush off

4 Likes

The hormex #8 is a powder at least so the 21g bottle, which should hopefully be under $20, should last well over a year. I’ve made at least 100 clones and still have at least half the little bottle left. It’s cheaper than clonex for damn sure.

6 Likes

I use the #3 with great results. But, all the hormex cloning powders are way cheaper then shit like clonex or athena cuts and works better. Like @HolyAngel said. I think i have done close to 100 cuts and still have a bunch left.

4 Likes

i can only find it on amazon for 50 bucks lol. remember in canada we have to double the cost of everything plus tax so mr prime minister can live like a movie star

3 Likes

Damn thats rough. I got my bottle of #3 for less then 20 usd shipped.

3 Likes