World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

i think i have # 1 and 3 with some left in the bottles will have to do until i buy a new bottle but no way will i buy clonex any more unless im getting it dirt cheap on sale

3 Likes

I bought the #3 because i noticed it was the same percentage of active ingredient as most of the cannabis branded cloning gels. Never tried the #8. It might work better.

5 Likes

Take down ST yet?? @WhiteBoyRick

1 Like

Not used 3 , but so far 8 is 18 for 18 on rooting cuts , no plant has suffered at all before throwing roots , ill stick with it

4 Likes

Pretty amazing

Already burns well and taste is good too !

Cannatrol for the win !

13 Likes

They were all cut down friday night at 12 weeks. My brother is in the process of trimming this weekend. I will be helping him finish them up tonight.

4 Likes

Still got my jar of clonx it last a hell of a long time

But Ill keep the #8 in mind for the next jar

7 Likes

22 Likes

Mine pretty much reeks and is sticky looks like yours

2 Likes

Dude you rock

Who are the last 2 beauties?

3 Likes

The last couple pics look like Triangle.

4 Likes

Yea. Its the best smelling plant i have ever grown. Cant wait to smoke it. Did yours come from farmerjoe?

4 Likes

Triangle Kush

3 Likes

Yes , we have same plant i saw your pics same plant , very stinky n sticky , mine is end of week 10 taking week 11 as i need tent space

5 Likes

btw stinky how do you like your filters ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

All 420 work done, becoming a chore with a dozen mothers im going through, Mom teny is busy , lol

20 Likes

Looks good but getting to be like work I bet .

4 Likes

Great work Jet. Boomer tents for sure. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

TOO MUCH SO…will streamline a bit after ST and TK come down, will not keep all 4 most likely.
Gmo Lumpy ChemD and Giesel go in shortly, so that will help a bunch.

8 Likes

that triangle looked really damn good! also had to lol when i saw the elvis gnome did a dbl take. mom tent is really clean at least your keeping on top of it nicely.

2 Likes