World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

4 Days in Cannatrol the-Tahoe OG
is DELICIOUS

Damn it tastes GOOD already ! Throwing a thick long trail too :sunglasses:, gonna be super tasty when its done , carries a kick too . Skunky , piney , some lemon . Hashy , kush flavor , big pine influence i like

Halfway through joint its sweet , super hashy , super PINE flavor , hits pretty hard , first j of the day but still , i put it out here, im where i need to be . Power is here .

Yeah , good good smoke . im THERE , lol . Very “dopey” very “thick” Heavy smoke , very .
I tend to be a mite high strung, she just lowered my blood pressure 40 point’s, lol Super relaxed , super stoned . Real good power , would call her WC power levels , but different high . WC is like Thor scooped you up and flying you through the city . Tahoe more like Thor scooped you up and body slammed you into the street , lol ! Still ramping 15 minutes later , this would green out a novice smoker or plant them for sure .

Taste , even 3 days 16 hours ONLY in Cannatrol @Kgrim is EXCELLENT . Know it will morph and get louder , much , but it would stink up a bag now .

im for sure lit up and stoned

Didnt smoke that much , gonna smoke more , lol

Wow , this Kush Off gonna be TIGHT!! Sitting here , i like this Tahoe , suits ME . Really really chilled me just now , like her taste already , she will get to stay i can tell already . Power is with WC and Lost Cap , different flavor profile , way different stone too . Her issue is half the density of WC . Half the yield too .

This batch of WC will be my best so far , can already tell Tahoe is gonna give her a run for the money .

Cant wait for Triangle Kush to enter the mix .
i WAY overfeed all the plants Epsom salts, way too much . TK and ChemD suffered most , others didnt care much . Most her fans , and she doesnt have many to begin with , are burnt . TOO MUCH Epsom and 1200 par 4 inchs off her head cooked her leaf. She is fine , beautiful buds finally showing color , she is coming down soon . Maybe day 75 or so .

So , wont be long now . WC n Tahoe have day more dry , then 6 curing in Cannatrol , then into Groves in Cooler . Dying to sample TK

:sunglasses:

22 Likes

hows the buzz nice relaxing one ? any up and edgyness ? and how much lemon we talking i dont mind a little citrus just nothing nauseatingly pinesol cleaner esq lol

oh piney i like !

3 Likes

i edited post read again .

Tiny lemon , huge pine , kush , hash taste

Leans WAY to Indica side , this cut i mean ,

No edge , no up , not citrus

7 Likes

@herojuana.tom

Tahoe suits me well

5 Likes

lovely report and sounds like a winner. just wish it was denser and better yeilding. its def on my radar now though as that high sounds exactly what i like.

do you think you can get her to be denser or just not in her genetics?

2 Likes

I know thy pain before culling all my males.
In the end it was worth it. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

6 Likes

i grew her well . She is dense , not loose in any regard , just not rock hard . Her yield will not be WC level , but acceptable . Not loose like Strawberry Cough , more id say average .

3 Likes

looks like ditch weed from Mississippi

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah when its all over it will be worth it

2 Likes

Redneck ditch weed. Be lucky if it blooms

3 Likes

That’s how I remember her.

6 Likes

Did you like her??? @ReikoX

3 Likes

Yes, I liked her quite a bit. I’m a big fan of the couch lock weed. I’m high strung, and like my weed to calm my ass down. I lost her to thrips when I was a novice grower.

11 Likes

I’m the same. Kush is my lane.

4 Likes

Tasty look at those hairs of :fire:

6 Likes

Mine have been COOKED outside , even in my Octos. Been 105 to 108 EVERY DAY for 3 weeks or more , my lawn is dead . Sweltering, everyones yard plants are dead . Some have survived and going into the flip

21 Likes

Really surprised the ones in the octos on lawn chairs are alive.

4 Likes

Not sure if you’ll keep her but your post has me drooling over my memories of her taste and smell RN! :yum:

4 Likes

Sup :dog: :sunglasses:

6 Likes