World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Ohh man I’ve always wanted to try tangerine skunk how would you compare the potency & flavor to other orange strains.

2 Likes

First run of it , dont know

Loudest plant ive ever grown or trimmed

4 Likes

Trol back to work

15 Likes

That trol is so fuckin cool. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Use it right works cool too

3 Likes

That’s what’s up I haven’t heard it’s name in years didn’t even realize it was still around. Is that a cut people share? Would love to add that into the garden.

2 Likes

Id say its getting decent :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bought it , paid 250 bucks shipped for it

6 Likes

Question for you jet my outdoor octo plant put zero roots into the res . First time I’ve had that happen usually it’s full of roots . Only thing I can think of the clone I used was about a ft tall well established root system must of never grew into the tub .

I’m seeing deficiency in the plant think I might just top feed it see if I can straighten it out to finish.

Friggin weird thought I’d read him mentioning something about that though.

5 Likes

When that happens it’s usually because the media is too wet sounds like you have too much perlite in your media and it’s holding too much water it’s OK you can water over the top I’ve had to do that with a couple of my plants usually 21 gallon or so waters over the top in a row will get her to the Rez. @ShiskaberrySavior

4 Likes

Octos ready n waiting

Flower tent 2

2,weeks in of video chatting stomach work , my brother has dropped 6 pounds and 2 inchs off his waist , lower back has stopped hurting and i believe he will see it through with me😎

14 Likes

Left side Flower tent 1

Frankie smashed against the wall but she is fighting back and making NICE buds , nice plant. @JohnnyPotseed

18 Likes

While waiting on my pcp rifle to come i thought id pull put my old one , sight it in , scope is off of it . See if this old cheap scope will be pk on new gun or of i need to ante up and buy a new nice one

Gun is old , had it maybe 25 or 30 years . RWS Diana 34 in .22 caliber . Break barrel design , not a PCP . Remember it shooting fairly well , it was or is a 500 dollar gun

Lets see if i can get it on paper , no bolt to pull to bore sight on it . Will use left target on big box from 5 yards or so

3 Likes

What ya know , guestimated scope mount , first shot at 8 yards

Pretty amazing scope has been off for years and on other rifles , have return to zero mounts on it , they obviously work

Now sight her in at 25 yards see if she can still group

8 Likes

Freaking 104 out , even in shade its scorching .
Table rocks (cheap card table) cant find my rear bag , scope is just horrible , poor sight box , poor eye relief , trigger is very hard , like 8 or 10 pounds :see_no_evil:to break it .

Sighted in as good as its gonna get , the turrets DO NOT work well , and they are notchy n sticky, parrallex sucks too , lol

Gonna cool off , then go shoot a few groups , not expecting much , if trigger were better n bench stable maybe

5 Likes

ha, my kind of fun :wink:
I’m going to sight in my enfield no1 mkIII custom in .303 brit. Replaced sear and spring over winter and found a surplus bolt head that tightens up headspace a wee bit. Gotta have her ready for my first trip in a couple weeks. Also have to sight in the ruger m77 mkII in 7mm rem mag with some reloads sporting 160gr nosler partitions.
That time of year :wink:

@Jetdro , what will you be huntin with that there pellet gun?

5 Likes

How much you wanna bet he shoots himself in the foot or steps in a hole.

5 Likes

just target n plinking with this one , new one in .25 and 9mm will be the hunter , gonna get stoned then shoot a few groups see what it can do

4 Likes

My buddy had the exact same pellet rifle. Was a beast back in the day.

3 Likes

Good little rifle still . Table was too wobbly to shoot good groups , gave up. Will set up on my heavy fire burner table tonight and try again

2 Likes