World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

i love guns but cant own one because i was charged for cannabis related offense, and for high powered pellet guns they still need to be registered in canada if over certain speed. they would prob try to give me 10 years for one lol.

that tk looks like its gonna give you a few zips at least !

3 Likes

love what your doing for your brother getting him in shape. pretty cool bonding experiance imo.

as for your growing man i wish you posted youtube vids like alot of ppl i watch on there lol. you would get so many new toys to try from sponsors and entertain us at same time!

2 Likes

Thats stupid and here in states will go away when legal

2 Likes

yep as much as i love canada i hate what its becoming. nothing makes sense any more. and common sense is being lost as a result!

1 Like

With the table wobble this was best i could do
at 25 yards , .5 inch ctc , gun can do way way better , hopefully on fire pit tonight wit wont rock as much

Trigger is so hard , lol , im pulling as crosshairs cross back n forth across center of bullseye, lol
Trying to hit it just right . Scope is also horrible cheap ass POS

3 Likes

Smoke some Cake , then go shoot

8 Likes

@Jetdro no pellet guns here yet. Have my .22LR plinkers, a Ruger 10-22 that I did the M1 Carbine Mod too, and a GSG MP5 replica. Haven’t shot at all this year, been too damn busy at the shop. Still have to get my “new” pistol broke, and sighted in (Canik TP9SFX) great 9mm. Couldn’t pass it up, it was on sale, and bought it when they 1st came out, paid $385 for a race ready pistol. I REALLY like it, great trigger, low recoil, and accurate, couldn’t ask for more.
Hope you and the pups stay cool and hydrated today. It’s going to be a bear here, 94 with 95% humidity, gonna be a sweaty 1 in the shop.

5 Likes

Nothin wrong with that grouping Jet!

That’s about what my old Crossman 1077 CO2 pellet rifle can do. Good enough to pop a pesty apple-stealing chipmunk from up on my deck. The big advantage is a 12 round clip so semi-automatic as fast as you can pull which is a huge help for rodent control. Good gun for small money.

Looking forward to your review of the Edgun Leshiy PCP, that is a Cadillac Ride for sure!

-Grouchy

4 Likes

I gave away the war rifles, it’s just more useless junk.

4 Likes

Well pool guy just left , 10 grand to rip up my yard , replace all lines , replace skimmers and bottom drain , pebble tech finish over whole pool , glass accents that sparkle in sun or moonlight . 10 year warranty .

Im in it every day , this will make it self sufficient and pretty

Damn , 10 K , better setup another damn tent
:see_no_evil:

11 Likes

That’s exactly why a pool is a poor investment for a home. Then again I don’t live in TX heat. :rofl:

2 Likes

Funny you don’t seem like a glass accents kinda guy. :rofl:

2 Likes

Cake looks :fire:

2 Likes

Windage never varied but elevation kept changing . Shoot one group thats centered on bull , next group still centered but 2 inchs high of bull. Next group was 1 inch low centered .

Gun is grouping them at 1/2 inch , but all over the target.

Scope is fubar or mounts are moving .

So ,

Cancelled the 5k Edgun , cant do it and 10G pool repair , so i bought a nice new scope and quality mounts for the Diana 34, gun apart now im working on the trigger pull .

Edgun will have to wait , killer scope n mounts and trigger job on the Diana will make it acceptable for a while i suppose . Will then transfer over scope when i do get the Leshiy

3 Likes

IT IS!! Best bud i have ever grown i believe

2 Likes

i would NOT live here without a pool .

Figure im in it 3 hours a day , 7 days a week .
The oack even more , Hell Mercy lives in it

3 Likes

Wedding Cake? Lost Cake? of Ice cream Cake?

2 Likes

Mercy can have an Olympic size pool if she wants.

3 Likes

That is Wedding Cake , ICC looks AWESOME 2 weeks before the chop

13 Likes

I will probably have to grow your 70 day strains indoors. I would like to run the ice cream cake in the gauntlet. I would be gambling on it finishing plus it really wants higher temps in bloom. What’s the yield looking like on the ICC?

4 Likes