World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

Huge , even better than WC

3 Likes

That’s good to know.

2 Likes

The lost cake is the one i really like, looks like it yields well also. Garden is looking so damn good @Jetdro . Now that it is bug free that trol is a must have also, would make life so much easier during harvest

5 Likes

poolman will do the job for 2 lbs of TK 2 lbs of WC and 1lb of skunk tangerine! and he will enjoy it! swapping goods for service :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol you pool is being vajazzled ………… Blinggggg
: )

3 Likes

What about a 1 foot bung wall around pool , stop the rain flooding into it from garden

And a permanent shade so pool out of blistering heat

: )

3 Likes

could not work a deal with any of the poolmen
:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Lmao

Not going that far…

1 Like

Love this bro, awesome (was referring to you and your bro still going strong and seeing improvements)

2 Likes

We are 4 weeks in now and im hitting it hard

2 Likes

If your 16 years + you can buy a pellet gun as long as its muzzle velocity isnt over 500 Ft per second in Canada. Higher than that you need a license, but you dont need a license to buy the parts to make one more powerful. Dont ask how I know. :wink:

6 Likes

Morning Jet/pack and fellow cannabis freaks. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

i have a crono , my lil Diana is throwing the .22 pellets at 989 feet per second , pretty good for .22 pellet break barrel

2 Likes

monring big goof @ColeLennon

2 Likes

Mother tent out of hand , too many damn cuts , driving me nuts , gonna consolidate them today into octos , get light space back i need

3 Likes

3 days in Cannatrol , cant contain myself any longer :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Triangle Kush

STINKS , stuck to my fingers like glue , feels hard n dense , see if she burns yet , BETTN IT DOES :sunglasses:Smell on my fingers is intense .

Pool spotless today last day before my backyard becomes a pit :see_no_evil:, gonna roll it , turn tunes on , gett tennis balls , hop on the float , and test the TK :sunglasses:

10 Likes

This is mine, doubled the FPS by changing out the spring and piston to make it match the same model sold in the US.
Ive never used it with the scope.

4 Likes

YUM

Gonna be a close contest , damn

12 Likes

losers dont know a deal when they see one!

1 Like

lets just say im not one to follow rules of people who think their my owners :stuck_out_tongue: we should all have the freedom to protect ourselfs !

2 Likes