World of Jetpack Jets great Kush Off 2023! Who will be the champ?

whats she hit like all head ?

1 Like

WC coming down in A week

13 Likes

No , not total head . Will smoke more before saying anything yet. Will say just now finished that joint and been all i have smoked all day
Taste is superb already at 3 days , gonna be lip smacking good taste when cured. Taste certainly rivals WC and Tahoe .

6 Likes

Skunk Tangerine early taste test

14 Likes

Very beautiful!
Ever try to see how long you can get her to go? It looks like she has some gas left in the tank.

I like to go to 11 weeks on everything but its falls back to preference of smoke. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Oh Wow

Like a ripe tangerine rind bent over and squirting in your mouth , but STRONGER
Damn , snap

Taste is overpowering now , can only imagine when done . Think i like it , but man its TERPY in all caps

10 Likes

She can go 75 days but fat n potent at 63 to 65

4 Likes

My uncle was busted in one of BC’s biggest pot busts in the 90’s up at Canim Lake … he thought he couldn’t get his firearms license either (PAL). A few years ago he tried anyways and he got his license no problem. Unless you were arrested/detained under the mental health act or if you have a violent offense like assault … a cannabis charge won’t flag you.
I have a criminal record … and a gang file from the late 80’s/early 90’s and I got my PAL when that system was new and 5 years later I got my RPAL which I did not renew when Turdo got elected. I saw the writing on the wall. Anyways… not trying to pry into your business but I can;t see a cannabis charge preventing anyone from getting a PAL in Canada.

anyways… back to our regular programming hehehe

6 Likes

Going for nother joint of TK

11 Likes

Does this next J of TK mean that the flavor bomb of the Skunk Tangerine left you wanting a little heavier kick?

4 Likes

No , put it out after few hits , so terpy its not funny . Dont know her power yet , want more TK I was super hot n sweaty from cleaning soil outside , 107 F at 4 pm today , cool front tomorrow only 106 :see_no_evil:The super flavor just hit me funny at that time , so i put her put out . was overwhelming .Ill check her again in a few days maybe it will calm down .

TK breaks exactly like WC . Sticky as hell , into hard lil BB’s , .25 caliber fmj’s :sunglasses:Keeps sticking to my fingers as i try n jam it into grinder , grinds into one sticky glob . Smell IS BRIGHT, effervescent, sharp , pine , pine , hash , nice hash , lol , very layered profile . Lots going on with it . None of the smells are faint , all strong and competing . Cant stop smelling grinder , havent ground it yet , lol .

Been smelling grinder 5 minutes , its ok i guess :see_no_evil:, lol

Gonna roll it see what tastes i get . only 3 day dried , she IS smokeable ! Just like WC . WC has 50 to 60 percent of her taste at day 4 from trol , this is 6 hours short of that in there .

11 Likes

I know more than one person who can’t handle having what seem like ST’s perfume sprayed in your mouth terps :joy: It’s definitely intense, I love it. But yeah… I always find myself circling back to TK for the win!

6 Likes

Its silly , i know most will think im spinning a tale , but its like shooting cheap liquid car freshener in your mouth . Tangerine flavor and they made it with the rinds. Never had Louder taste in a bud , never .

i went wow , holy crap , wtf! lol

But dont know if it was wow this is good or wow this is LOUD .

ill find out tomorrow

9 Likes

TK stopped my big grinder just like WC does

Smell is super loud , not ST loud , but loud , make you smile when u smell her loud :boom:

Snatched nuff for good joint , see how far i get

Still smelling it , guess i like her smell , very very nice already

Good average gram 1.25 joint , im going in😎

oh yeah , bright , sweet too , very good .

3 hits in i just felt her , behind my eyes , my head also lost pressure , lol .

Good expansion , not heavy , leaving really nice taste in my mouth .

Taste my WC in her too has a smooth. or creaminess to it , vanilla also .

Body roll on last hit , she is not all head . Dont feel ramped either , she is SMOOTH

She is good , im high

Buzz still coming , still getting higher . Nice smooth high , upbeat happy high . Not too much for nite time for me , not inducing couch lock

Power is here , she 100% gets to stay , even by 3 day sample . If it was 30 day cured sample , think it would still stay , that good n tasty at 3 days !

High is excellent ! Different than WC , not as narcotic , more functional and WC IS functional . Much to my liking , i could burn this every day just like WC . Still taste her in my mouth .

Is she 25 percent stronger than my cut of WC , ah, that is a big nope . Is she potent as all Hell :100::boom::100:! Different high than WC , agree more flavors in her , tasty as can be yes. Green out casual smokers , yup , but so will WC , actually wrecks them .

Only 3 days on her , i will say this, the contest is now a real 3 way quandary for me .

Will be tight for me and im biased a bit , so im enlisting help

Re visited Tahoe today , it was beautiful tasty n stony :sunglasses:

16 Likes

eve @ShiskaberrySavior @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

Good evening sounds like your smoking some killer bud . Nothing beats a great smelling /tasting strain as far as I’m concerned. Having kick also is nice.

4 Likes

Good evening Jet! I agree with you about ST having a cheap air freshener taste :joy: I just had a bit myself :yum: but followed it up with some bubba

3 Likes

Do you like it ?? @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

Its very good , YOU would like her for sure

2 Likes

I gotta try and score some clones of yours before winter hits .

3 Likes