Would you be interested in participating in a West Coast Meet Up?

I noticed recently there are a few more people from California, Oregon, and washington around the forum. Would it be of any interest in setting up some sort of get together. I will admit I have not thought this through… at all just yet.

I just want to see if there is enough of a desire and if so we can figure out the details later.

West Coast Meet Up?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Stop Using Polls

0 voters

If you know you want to go please fill out this quick form so I have a list of who wants to attend and their general location. I am the only person that will see any of the responses. Once we have a good idea of the number of people we will start working on a location and fill in the details.

Form to capture some basic data that will be used to coordinate this whole thing below:

8 Likes

I’m out in San Diego would like to put something together out here sometime this year as well. Also down for some roadtrips.

8 Likes

My first thought was to take anyone that wants to participate and put all the locations into gps and find the direct center for everyone and do it there.

8 Likes

Good idea, plenty of good spots to do a meet up or even weekend type getaway.

3 Likes

Jackson / Rogue River Valley OR is magical.
Ashland has a shaman meetup each year.
Kind of in the middle between WA and CA, and close to CA without us OR/WA people being subject to Dept of Ag checkpoints coming into CA

(Im up near Tacoma WA)

8 Likes

I’m on a different continent, but in an ideal world yeah it would be nice to meet some of the members and put a face to the names, maybe share some bud, sift, hash and clones, yeah sounds good.

Maybe one day it’ll be possible, it’s not entirely legal here atm especially if you get caught :relaxed:

4 Likes

I’m 100 miles north of the CA /OR border on i5. “the artery of the west”

2 Likes

I agree with @Wuachuma Rogue river area would be a great place… we can go and check out Belushi farm…:grinning::grinning::grinning: I am also in Tacoma

5 Likes

Yes yes yes please! :heart_eyes: and I’d be happy to help support logistics of coordinating / organizing if you’d like. I’m about half hour north of Seattle. Got some old friends down in Humboldt County we’ve been wanting to visit though, so I wouldn’t mind if we met more down that way. I think venue will be the trickiest part. Reservations at parks and things all fill up fast last time I checked.

4 Likes

We can car pool down there… save a little money and gas.

2 Likes

I voted yes as we tried to get an Arizona group together to meet up. This might be a little out of my range/cost but @Rena93 and I would love a trip for sure. Depending on when/how far we might venture back to my California roots.

7 Likes

That would be cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@RainToday I might take you up on that offer to help lol.

I just wanted to gauge if it was going to be something worthwhile to pursue. Im down to do this even if it was only 5 people so the more we include the better.

@Rhai88 & @Rena93 - I know we have some other people from AZ too, @GEMI-CONNECT616 is out there.

6 Likes

https://morrisonslodge.com/
This place is awesome, would be a really cool place to hang out

4 Likes

https://oregonhempfest.org/
The location won’t be ideal for the Southern CA folks, but this fun event the end of June.

1 Like

Im going to say, for now at least, lets hold off on trying to find a location. We will have to do that once we get a better idea of who would like to go and where they are all located. Im not counting suggestions out.

7 Likes

We could always bring @DefNSmokn with us… with proper notice. I’m sure a few day of squad wins would be awesome especially OG wins. lol :fire:

Just has to be timed well…

2 Likes

I have been on board with that for a while.

And if it’s down this way I may have a few cannabis places to chill and hang

Venues are different down this way. And honestly. Would be a pleasure to be around some true OG’s

3 Likes

I added a quick 7 question form to get some details so we can plan this effectively.

Just in case you dont notice the updated post above, Here is the link to the form. https://forms.gle/Qobx9S41Bhf17VXDA

5 Likes

Filled out and sent brother

2 Likes