Would you "delete" a particular neighbor?

@Morgwar, @dgtxxx, @Swampthing, @Jellypowered, @dank-a-saurus

!ay caramba! :smile: all LOL, sorry for your pain, loving my new poll

@Esrgood4u, my total sympathies, and it’s always a sensitive subject when conflicts are between “different” kinds of folk, my racist motto is “it’s not about complexion, funny accents, or unfamiliar clothing, it’s about behavior, and making people uncomfortable”. it get’s into hostilities easily when it’s an intrusion, an uninvited guest, etc. i’m a human animal & my comfortable distance is pretty large…like one person per acre. :wink: so my new noise is a basketball obsession that reflects into my home for hours, triggering my ptsd essentially. i’m not completely fucked up, only mostly—i want kids to be kids & have fun & play-- of course i was even more obnoxious as a youth, i cling to some shreds of that now, heh, but i’ve got a hearing disorder on top of all this, and my family built the house in 1951. so yeah, i feel a little “entitled” for lack of a better word, to some basic decency & consideration… elements of culture which are far less problematic in more homogenous, smaller, & less complex groups. managing a family is hard enough, fuck managing our societies & specie…

allright. that’s hash for breakfast on sunday morning.

:evergreen_tree: <— pulled weeds in front & made noise at 6:30am with the green-waste :wastebasket: can… :imp:

2 Likes

College guys will be…drunk morons but,
College girls on the other hand…are college girls and we all know what happens when “girls go wild” or so the VHS tapes tell me…

4 Likes

My Neighbor. Ahhh!

1 Like

Lol what’s with the Tonka Toys and (what I assume is) the minature bridge.

2 Likes

Yup, he’s retired and loves the model trains. This is the “infrastructure”

2 Likes

Haha that’s actually pretty awesome! Have you ever puffed with this character? Or is he too out there?

2 Likes

I think thats pretty cool too. As long as hes not blowing the whistle all hours of the night

3 Likes

Naw, but once, he mentioned he smelled it ( ahem ).

I replied he might from time to time.

3 Likes

@99PerCent Maybe he was hinting for you to share…i couldn’t imagine all that train work without a toke out of his “Choo choo”

2 Likes

I too think he was hinting that he would like a smoke :dash:, next time you speak casually mention you have a joint and would he like a puff…? No harm done and you will know his thoughts on weed…!
Happy growing bud ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Why mention the familys race if it wasn’t racist?
You fkn racist! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sounds like you and @dgtxxx share the same neighbour :expressionless:

@Ghandisflipflop

Don’t poke the bear… :bear: :fire:

I’d like this thread to stay out of the shark tank if possible. :smile:

(And you know damn well why he mentioned-- to distinguish from gypsies, syrians, & french canadians :laughing: )

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes