Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Has anybody grown one of these outside yet? When does it finish? Have I asked that question before? :thinking:

1 Like

I think @emeraldgreen might have but yes a few have. If you look at the beginning I believe is some pics

Thanks man

I have not grown the wreckage master yet. It’s on my to do list

3 Likes

@MissinBissin did and posted pictures a while back! Pretty sure.

3 Likes

Found it!

2 Likes

I think @THCeed just wants to start another competition so he can put us all to shame with his outdoor forest!
:rofl:
#@THCtrees

5 Likes

Not at the same time. Not in Canada. Check with your Dr.

1 Like

Hey @THCeed . I did not know that was a REAL thing. :angry: That is very odd. Sometimes I forget that every place has different laws. Im allowed to have 6 plants but its only been legal since December and I already have about 25 growing. :rofl: I dont want anybody to get into trouble so if you decide to do it sometime please let me know. :grin: Peace brother.

In Canada, you have the option of growing either just outdoors or just indoors and they will give you a higher plant limit. Then if you want to grow outside. at one point of the year and then inside for the rest of the year your count will be lower.

3 Likes

Booooo, I guess you just have to grow trees :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dam you are soooo lucky :four_leaf_clover: with the plant 🪴 count! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

I do try my best.

5 Likes

Day 45 from flip and I’m guessing 2 more weeks roughly before she’s ready for chop. Seeing some senescence on the big fan leaves let’s me know she’s slowing down. Can’t wait to get this dried and ready for smoking. Thanks again @THCeed for all the genetics you’ve sent and this fun contest.

24 Likes

That is a beautiful plant !:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, good genetics make it much easier. This has been a very easy going strain considering how dry it gets every day. It’s drooping bad every day before I get to watering it and the only sign of stress it’s showing is some burned tips.

5 Likes

That’s beautiful, remember where to send your sample to get my vote.
Shit, I probably should have PM’d that.

9 Likes

Not quite. If you don’t have an AMCPR you can only have 4 :unamused:
Beautiful job @FirstCavApache64 :clap:

4 Likes

If you are in Canada, why wouldn’t you have a license. It is so easily available and quite cheap.

5 Likes

Part new grower. Part paranoia, not wanting the government to know… Or my landlord lol.
I haven’t seen him in 10 yrs,and I’m ok with that :wink:
I mean I would definitely look into it, but my apartments at max power consumption.

5 Likes