Wreckage master bastard kush contest

No id rather be completely honest than not, I forgot I even entered this contest :confused:

I already had the Siberian going but I figured she’d be done by time I got WMBK , carrying on with the theme of forgetting I popped two Sour AMGs from @darkillusion because I was stoked to finally have OG Beans…

it still wasnt until 2-3 weeks later that WMBK made it here in the mail and I remembered the mistake.

Siberian im guessing MAX has a month left ( i hope not lol ) and Sour amgs in the solo cups have been going for about a month + themselves.

I should have either solo cup grow space or tent space by early January or late December .

Im managing two different light cycles without built in timers , so adding a 3rd id be rather stretched for resources :P.

And in true OG fashion, if ANYONE wants to join in on the contest and can drop them as soon as they arrive , DM me and i’ll get the puck sent out so they aren’t waiting till December/ January !

Alright this is kind of long, lessons learned, no more stoned 3am thread scrolling.

I also started writing down in my journal who sent what so I dont run into a mistake like this again . Sorry THCeed ;/

5 Likes

It’s all good and it’s all just for fun. Good luck on the grow.

3 Likes

Thanks brotha, if noone ends up asking for them, I’ll get solo cup grows started early January <3

2 Likes

I need a little luck, the little Sour AMGs are taking off well, but one seems a little stunted, and is showing deficiencies.

my only nutrient tools are wood ash, apple cider vinegar, weed juice ( grass clippings sitting in water for a week ) , their own leaves… and last but not least… 13-4-5 slow release nute sticks

tap and distilled bottle water for liquid <3

1 Like

Took the young WMBK for a field trip outside a couple days ago and we had a little visitor.

Bee Approved badge

14 Likes

Yup, already killed one! :rofl:

She was keeled over yesterday. Propped her up with a toothpick. :grimacing:

We shall see…

The survivors.

12 Likes

Finally had a chance to start 4 WMBK plants today. Along with 4 Double Grape and 4 Strawberry Pies.

9 Likes

Today’s outlook.

12 Likes

The leaves are just so fat.

6 Likes

Fat, but not lazy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Dropping my beans in the dirt tomorrow, excited about this contest . Pictures to come.

5 Likes

We’re looking good at Day 14 of veg.

13 Likes

So I ain’t usually one for bragging…aww hell, who am I kidding :joy:

But since this is a “contest” figured I better step it up.
Rain approved :seedling::grin:

17 Likes

And he’s got them on that baddass lazy Susan! Just give the man all the prizes already! :joy:
Plants are looking fantastic! @LzBoy :fist:t3::+1:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

6 Likes

Plus the radiator. Big help there. And a dog pic for extra prize potential.

5 Likes

I just switched the small tent to 12/12 to sex everyone. Dudes will get the ax and become mulch.

6 Likes

I know, my pictures suck, but you’ll get the general idea.

Here is where I am at. I should probably post a couple of individual pictures. I will be out of room soon.
Sexing might have to happen soon.

18 Likes

Thanks, that means more than you know coming from y’all :green_heart:
@THCeed I gracefully back out of any side comps you have planned.
But keep me in mind if there’s still around at the the big finally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if there’s any left.
Just love showing em off :seedling:
Good luck to all and happy thanksgiving :turkey: to all Americans

4 Likes

Keep showing them off buddy! I like looking at them! :smiley:

2 Likes

I will get some proper photos tomorrow when the lights are out.

14 Likes