Wreckage master bastard kush contest

ATTENTION
All prize donor’s please contact @GEMI-CONNECT616 via PM as soon as possible so we can get a list together of prizes.

Thanks, you BUDS, Raggae

5 Likes

all good to go brother, can’t wait to drop these beans myself, so lets do this…i got your back, will have the backstage running as soon as peeps start messaging me…with the donations …

list is started and thank you guys for reaching out…will keep this simple, and make us all proud…

6 Likes

@THCeed @Greenfingers That is @MissinBissin grow but thank you. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice work @MissinBissin, that purple is really pretty. I hope she smokes good.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

I like the repost better. :grimacing:

1 Like

Its all in the wrist.

2 Likes

Hhahahha not my birthday yet. But still accepting :gift: gifts.

Here is an outdoor Wreckage Master Bastard Kush plant ready to be spun. A quick look at the buds.

A quick reminder, it is getting down to the wire to be ready to go for the start of the contest. If your name is on the list and it is not marked sent please contact me.

12 Likes

artworks-000113154395-bxb3qa-t500x500

6 Likes

So what else do you guys think I should grow along side WMBK… BC Big Bud x Kryptonite x ? or Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush x ?
? Im heavily leaning towards LSGTK but im easily influenced by peer pressure and you can make me switch… if you want. :joy:

Just pulled them out of the freezer.

11 Likes

Forewarning they might end up being big big bastards!

2 Likes

I fail to see the problem. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hell 2 the Yeah Yeah :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Well it really depends on grow space lol. Wouldnt try and grow in a 2×2 lol just saying might end up grown out of your tent.:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Not saying you gonna use 2×2 just and extreme small tent for point of reference :wink::eye:‍:left_speech_bubble:.

2 Likes

How about both? :thinking:

1 Like

That all depends on how long I veg for and how big I let her get. 8 inches, even with a 4-5x stretch, is still 32-40 inches. :nerd_face:

Of course all the best laid plans of mice and men and all that. :joy:

1 Like

I like this. I like this a lot. I like your style man. :+1:

1 Like

I would like to see both. :wink:
Seen a few grow the LSGTK. More is always better.
Haven’t seen anyone do the BCBB×K×?.
And BigBud is a great plant. I worked with a version of that cultivar for years. It was amazing.

I don’t know if I’ll personally get into anything else of the @THCeed stash on this run. I’ll have the WMBK, and I’ve currently got his Cheese about three weeks in flower.
I’ve got so much I wanna attempt to run. Most of which I might destroy(seeing as I haven’t ran photos in years, lol).
I’m trying to make my list right now. It’s tough!

5 Likes

Well, you’ve peer pressured me into it. However, they are both going to stay in a solo for the entire grow, im still going to grow out some of that Dog Patch(Chem D x Chemdog 91 just sounds too awesome not too) along with the WMBK.

3 Likes

Right it’s a constant drag on the brain. I should run this no this well got add this. Oh shit I don’t have room for all these wtf was I thinking.lol. Daily battle my friends.:exploding_head:

4 Likes