Wreckage master bastard kush contest

That’s a nice bush! Haven’t seen one like that since the 90’s :wink:

7 Likes

Since were sharing bdays, mine is the 27 of this month. Ill be using my birthday wish for some luck as well

7 Likes

@Gonzo , name sounds about right. It’s been about that long for me too…the hedges are trimmed to nothing these days. I can’t tell if i’m 44 or 14.

3 Likes

I’ll probably run at least two.

Happy early bday @ris!

4 Likes

It is official. I get to participate. I want to thank the providers and competitors here. I already won. I have many floaters as well as the seeds provided to play. I am excited to someday give back. Thanks again.

7 Likes

Hey @MissinBissin, @THCeed , mind if I pick your brains with a quick question? What would you say the stretch is like on the WMBK? I need to make sure she stays around 3ft.

4 Likes

I usually start 3 of each strain I’m doing. I’ll probably start 3 wmbk, and a couple other strains.

4 Likes

My pleasure @Habitt.

Reg seed so I started early and Vegged them well, ahead of the May 24 (~ June 1) planting target.

Lets say they were close to 9 or 10 weeks in Veg. Not wanting to plant Males

Each plant this year was topped between 5th and 6th nodes.

And my Son-in-Law watered it, in the next county. So it pretty well looked after itself. I amended soil every 3 weeks. And she Thrived in a truly Windy Environment. On the edge of a Farmers field, next to the Wind Turbine corridor.

I used a Simple tripod of bambo, which met at 2.5 feet. Plant grew into it and never looked back.

I did dig what I would call an 8Gallon Hole, when I provided the First soil / Transplanted to the property. She ate it up. Zero insect issues. Zero WOM issues.

LadyBugs were a constant !

At harvest this outdoor plant barely topped 6’. Totally manageable !
Looked like a Military commando, even though X and Y, defoliated for me on the 1st and 21st of Flower.

Its going again next Summer. With a little wider exposure as well.
@THCeed :+1:

Spring-thing

21 Likes

Great info brother! Much appreciated! :+1:

3 Likes

Ya man not sure I got so antsy I dropped a few seeds last week couple fems. One was @THCeed lskgt fem it just out of the seed in the water in less that 24 hrs lol.

I’ll probably drop 6 and hope for 2 good females. I’d do the whole tent but due to bad blackout practice had light leak so long flowers just kept vegging so they are a bit behind schedule.lol. So really I guess it depends what I can fit into veg closet.

7 Likes

All of them or 1, up to you.

5 Likes

Aww, don’t be scrrrrrd. Just wrangle that bitch into submission. Bend, tie, twist, break! Lol
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ve never grown regs b4 so this is gonna be a fun learning experience.
I got 25 dam beans, no way I can drop em all…or can I?
Y’all are done anyways…since this was from my second attempt.

16 Likes

What is this…a school for ants?!?

6 Likes

Ran out of stamps. I will go get some and mail these out.
@Gimme5minutes
@NICO
@Cartwright

8 Likes

StunnA for sure. :sunglasses: :metal:

11 Likes

Wrapping seeds as we type… @ColeLennon @FieldEffect

4 Likes

She’s a beauty.

3 Likes

Pretty girl you have there.:green_heart:

1 Like