Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Mine hit the water this afternoon. Thanks @420noob for giving these to me and @THCeed for sharing them so generously. Hope everyone has a fun time with this and grows some great plants.

I even grabbed a new ph/ec meter for this to be sure I have accurate numbers.

Fat, healthy seeds…nice job @THCeed

10 Likes

How much for the meter? Like it has buffering powder so you can calibrate more than once. I know I can buy separate powder but the all in one is nice.

5 Likes

It’s art. I love it.

6 Likes

120 bucks on sale from 150 regular price. It has 2 ph calibrating liquids and an ec calibration liquid along with a storage solution if you don’t use the meter frequently. I really like the fast results it gives, my old meter took a few minutes to stabilize the readings and was off by 35% on ec.

6 Likes

get some y’all.
going to lurk and watch.

3 Likes

oops, Im gonna be right back I have something I needed to do…

4 Likes

Hmmm…?
Complete sentence, lol.

3 Likes

Ok, I did it, I got my beans in the water…

8 Likes

Hell yeah brotha!

2 Likes

First sprout.

7 Likes

Congratulations, you win a Mystery Mix bean pack for posting the first sprout picture. That was fast.
Send me your info.

9 Likes

Sweet. Came home and didnt find a jungle. Or plants. But I did look closer. 2 days gone at work, got a sprout.

4 Likes

2/7 needs more time lol

4 Likes

1/4. I’ll take it.

3 Likes

More will come. Some are slow.
It looks like the tip of the tail broke off in the towel.

3 Likes

Thats actually a water drop. I thought the same thing when I opened the towel to look at them this morning but it was just water reflecting the light in that specific way.

1 Like

Does anyone have a printer to print stamps? I am going to need about 50-100. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Only 3 left from a 12 pack last weekend.

2 Likes

I got stamps bro and can put them in the mail to you this morning.

4 Likes

:arrow_up: This guy stamps! :fist:t3:

3 Likes

I believe they have to be Canadian stamps. That is awesome of you.

1 Like