Wreckage master bastard kush contest

I have WMBK beans. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Been eyeing my pack of WMB waiting to hear when this was going to kick off. Looking forward to a fun contest. Thanks @THCeed

4 Likes

Sounds great. It’s a nice bushy plant that responded well to stress tests. @Tlander has a nice photo of it and there might be a couple of others too.

5 Likes

Sounds like a cool contest. But after this harvest I won’t be able to run anything until end of November early December. Appreciate the in-vite tho.

3 Likes

Im down to help out with donations for delivery, if needed

5 Likes

The date has not yet bean set.

6 Likes

Awesome. Thanks, Brother.

2 Likes

I can donate some seeds but unfortunately I’m already obligated to grow once outdoor is done.

Ahh what the he’ll I can fit one more plant in

8 Likes

It might be a greedy space plant.
Sure glad you could join.

1 Like

Like that would surprise me coming from you

1 Like

Need beans yes

1 Like

I’m down! Let me know when you start collecting for the prize list! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::+1:t3: 🪶🪶 @THCeed

1 Like

Maybe I can get some help to set up a donors and donation list for the prizes.

2 Likes

If you need beans, please pm your deets.

2 Likes

Coming from you… I’m gonna need a bigger apartment :wink:
Somewhere twards the end of October works?
And I’m sure I can donate at least a pack of something I’ve won over the last 2 months :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks, Brother. I just love the generosity here. Grand prize winner might be set for life. lol

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, I will donate some beans as well.

2 Likes

I am all out of likes but you know where they are all going. you guys are epic.

1 Like

I wonder if it would be acceptable to start a separate thread with a wiki for prize donations? That would be easiest for you but may become confusing for others not aware of what’s going on if the main post isn’t clear. Also a safer option is if a wiki can be created in a private message and donors can be invited to the PM. Just spitballing here! :+1:t3:

2 Likes