Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Pulled one of the solo cups out to check the roots… Holy hell!

So put them most of them into my homemade foldgers, 1 in a hempy. And kept 1 in a solo.

They are looking better :ok_hand:
Lights at 25 % until they get used to their new homes. :crossed_fingers:
Happy Monday everyone :seedling::green_heart:

16 Likes

Im out of the contest , but will run wmbk next year, I dont have space to run them now , Siberian Rudie is taking alot longer than expected !

Just pulling up a chair for now :chair: to watch the beauties grow

10 Likes

Is this an auto?

4 Likes

Crazy root ball already. That thing is going to explode in her new home.

4 Likes

No, its a Bubblegum Bx I got from Shoreline Genetics as a clone. It grew a nice yield of dense easy as hell to trim buds the last time I ran it. No true Bubblegum smell, it’s more of a sweet/sugary smell with strong funky earthy back end. Very happy and relaxing buzz that really helps take the edge off a stressful day.

13 Likes

I think the weight of these things as they grow, are pushing them back into the ground. LOL

Top and side view.

14 Likes

Your plants are dang lazy. Get an exercise bike.

I don’t think anyone has claimed the prize for the set of 7.
Can someone hurry up and win these, there are more prizes waiting to be won.

7 Likes

Did you attempt to grow any for the contest?

3 Likes

Just putting some words down here because I’ve been creeping. And following along. :pray: Keep it growing

7 Likes

Maybe I will switch to basement growing for the winter. Warmer there, I may need to win some more seeds.

2 Likes

You didn’t enter?

2 Likes

I was late to the party and wasn’t sure if I’d be able to without a log logged :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: I’m 1000% down for next time though

You have till the end of the month to get in on this one.

3 Likes

It’d be tight but if I could get the seeds in time, I’d give it a rip

3 Likes

PM me your addy. I will send them out right away.
Pretty sure no one is going to mind you staring a few weeks behind.
We are doing this for fun.

9 Likes

I should still be able to manage a late February/early March chop. I think I’ve got some space to play with. - thanks. Will definitely return the favor

3 Likes

the 4 solos are wmbk

8 Likes

No id rather be completely honest than not, I forgot I even entered this contest :confused:

I already had the Siberian going but I figured she’d be done by time I got WMBK , carrying on with the theme of forgetting I popped two Sour AMGs from @darkillusion because I was stoked to finally have OG Beans…

it still wasnt until 2-3 weeks later that WMBK made it here in the mail and I remembered the mistake.

Siberian im guessing MAX has a month left ( i hope not lol ) and Sour amgs in the solo cups have been going for about a month + themselves.

I should have either solo cup grow space or tent space by early January or late December .

Im managing two different light cycles without built in timers , so adding a 3rd id be rather stretched for resources :P.

And in true OG fashion, if ANYONE wants to join in on the contest and can drop them as soon as they arrive , DM me and i’ll get the puck sent out so they aren’t waiting till December/ January !

Alright this is kind of long, lessons learned, no more stoned 3am thread scrolling.

I also started writing down in my journal who sent what so I dont run into a mistake like this again . Sorry THCeed ;/

5 Likes

It’s all good and it’s all just for fun. Good luck on the grow.

3 Likes