Wreckage master bastard kush contest

You what they used to say a friend with weed is a friend indeed ! I’m high it late yea !

can you see the hairs this was planted January 16 no other and that’s 6more in the room have it ?

8 Likes

12 Likes

Both wmbk I had were boys, gonna try again. I’ll get more going this weekend. Maybe throw one outside for spring.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Been over a week since I showed my gal. Didn’t realize! Not all from same day but over the course of the last 3-5. Day 51

21 Likes

Looking :eyes: good :+1: bro :sunglasses:

3 Likes

She’s short but mighty! She’s quickly moving up the ‘grow again’ list. Thank you for the kind words :pray:t2: and to the great ceed for the seeds

7 Likes

Looking good! Anyone else having the pistils brown but standing straight out? I’ll update with pics shortly.

5 Likes

Boy this plant has many different faces !

4 Likes

I was a late starter but she’s catching up !

18 Likes

Coral kush Frankie!

16 Likes

Looking great, all of them. Great selection too.

3 Likes

WMBK joint tonight well cured and excellent smoke .

19 Likes

Can’t wait to try her out :call_me_hand:t2:
What’s the flavor profile?? :face_with_monocle:
@ShiskaberrySavior

15 Likes

My taste buds have been screwed everything lately tastes sweet even cigs . Very nice up beat buzz clear headed alert my kinda weed . Pretty sure you’ll enjoy it .

7 Likes

Do you get a buzz! 1 - 10 ?

Sorry to hear my friend hoping it turns back full force for you soon. Sweet I really love the clear headed ones thank you for the description. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I smoke a fair amount and roll 3/4 to 1 gram joints and put this one out at the 3/4 point with a nice stoned feeling.

If I don’t like a strain I won’t smoke it .
I could smoke this daily and not complain but switching what I smoke :dash: is much more fun.

11 Likes

Makes sense to me ! That make more sense that the tips taste like blueberry snot off a bears ass with fine hint of cigar ! Thanks for your precise analysis ! My WMBK is just around the corner of finishing 3 weeks to 4 tops ! Just biting at the bit !

5 Likes

Wake n baked for work today, was a pleasure.
Was able to interact with customers with no anxiety or nervousness.
Im the same for taste after years of smoking. But it’s smooth and burns white ash.
On a scale of 1 to 10, only having done 3 full grows. I have to honestly give it an 8… But it’s a 10 for me personally.
The wife and I go through about an Oz in 3 days. But I can see us spreading the WMBK to 4 or 5 days :+1:
When’s the next comp? :wink:

12 Likes

Thank s for rubbing my nose in it !!! Hahaha Goodmorning ! Everyone ! OG ers from around the world of OG !

1 Like