Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Since a lot of members had issues growing at this time, maybe a lot of us would be interested in doing it again.

11 Likes

I’m definitely going to run this again. Next time will hopefully be better than last.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yeah!
I wanna make a monster out of her!

8 Likes

21 Likes

Lookin bountiful growchacho :seedling:
Only the one?

1 Like

Thanks Man Yours Too :call_me_hand:t2: and yea out of 3, 2 males 1 female but I cloned her at least can’t wait to test her out. :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey @THCeed . I want in on this one! Spring is 1 month away brother! :rainbow:

1 Like

Am I understanding correctly, you would like some beans to put out for the spring?

5 Likes

Yea I’m in anything for free Beans ! Free beans !!! Let your bag of beans flag fly !!!

I’m here and will gladly take all donation from @TCHeed !!! We should have an outdoors grow competition and the a indoor grow at the same time !!!

Most of our prescriptions are for either indoor or outdoor, we are not allowed to do them simultaneously.

5 Likes

Im down to run em. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes Mr. @THCeed . 🥸 I would like some seeds to grow this spring. :grin: If any one wants to personally challenge me to a grow contest I will accept that challenge. By the way, do you have rules? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Also, Do I have to sing reagge?

1 Like

Have u SEEN @thceed ‘s outdoor garden? Helluva challenge

4 Likes

Yes. I have seen his outdoor plants. If challenged by @THCeed , I will immediately concede defeat. :wink:

3 Likes

Real bad Reggae singing works best for me, I think they grow big to drown me out.

3 Likes

Honestly @THCeed . I dont know the difference between good reggae and bad reggae. 🫣 I only know that Bob Marley smoked a lot and seemed like a really nice guy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think stoners are the same all over the world. :lying_face:

1 Like

Yes, but when I sing a Bob Marley song…
it’s great reggae that I butcher.

4 Likes

I will take your word for that. lol :rofl: By the way, I am working on my own version of your secret soil mix. Its gonna be great ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like