Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Not quite. If you don’t have an AMCPR you can only have 4 :unamused:
Beautiful job @FirstCavApache64 :clap:

4 Likes

If you are in Canada, why wouldn’t you have a license. It is so easily available and quite cheap.

5 Likes

Part new grower. Part paranoia, not wanting the government to know… Or my landlord lol.
I haven’t seen him in 10 yrs,and I’m ok with that :wink:
I mean I would definitely look into it, but my apartments at max power consumption.

5 Likes

For me I would loose my job here in Canada if I got the license so I live in the gray.

2 Likes

I dont live in Canada but I will never get a permit or liscence if they make it mandatory. I dont want anybody to know anything. Right now its legal but that could quickly change. If it does change I will slip back into the shadows and live as I have my entire life. I am poor. The only things I have are my land and the freedom to do anything I choose. :grin:

5 Likes

Legally I don’t think they can fire you if it’s medical as long as you don’t show for work high !

Shouldn’t be anything wrong with growing weed on your off time as it is basically a prescription.

Growing weed no, I have a safety critical position and the company doesn’t tolerate cannabis use the same way. I could be wrong with it being legal awhile now may be me just making assumptions

3 Likes

I’m assuming you smoke on your off time so if they drug tested you I’d say your in better shape if you can produce a medical license vs not having one .

You’d have the backing of the labor board I’d think? What about the people that are on prescription pills at work no real difference there there high to an extent.

I’d sooner work with an after hours pot smoker vs a opioid pill popper but that’s just me.

4 Likes

Even the police are allowed to smoke it now, with stipulations of course. At first, the rule was 30 days, I think. Dr. informed police chief. IDIOTS

3 Likes

I know this is how it is in this part of the states! Even when it’s rec or med and you have a card, it’s up to the business if they allow it. Though it’s not officially a prescription here(it’s a recommendation for medical use lol) so that’s how companies can still have no use rules. At least how it is in my tiny corner

2 Likes

Medical records are private so it’s not like that info is gonna show up if your employer checks .

Your growing on the down low as it is so why not be legal a lot less stress on the mind I’d say.

2 Likes

Something else to consider, is that your personal limit that you can carry around with you, is larger. With my prescription I’m allowed to carry almost 5 oz on me which is great for traveling.

5 Likes

Amen my brother, i am the same living in the shadows of the government, The less they know the better we are OFF… :smiley:

3 Likes

California just passed a law where they can’t deny employment based on cannabis use and they can’t even ask about it.

7 Likes

I 100% agree on this. Dr push pills to much but they want to get ahead $$$ As much of the next fella.

My last DR. everytime I went it for a general check up and when he asked how my sleep apnea is going was always asked if my plumbing working down bellow was working as it should.

I figure, if it didn’t I’d ask. He was quite pushy on these type of pills and also lied to me often so he lost my patronage after multiple attempts for him to be an actual Dr and not a pill pusher

4 Likes

Where I am can have up to 12 plants but according to the Lawyers here they can only charge you with plants in flower. If no tric production not enough thc to charge. Lol no that I believe that for one second
@CocoaCoir they can say that but pre-employment drug test will reveal the truth.

2 Likes

It is a step in the right direction. It is also broader than that.

1 Like

Agreed it is a step in the right direction but they can not hire you for “other reasons” lol. Can only hope this does what they hope. Thanks for sharing.

20 Likes

Cut plant A today at 9 weeks.

21 Likes