Wyeast genetics

Hello all im interested in trying some wyeast farms gear and was curious if anyone has anything they would be up for trading maybe donation. I’m pretty open to whatever and have lots to trade. Thanks and I appreciate any feedback :pray::facepunch:

5 Likes

Hey @Blueridge . I don’t have Wyeast Farms but I’ve been working a cross from Compound, back from 2017-18, when he was still doing the selections. It’s based off a 1:1 pollination of two White Apricot Sherbet F1s. I’ve got it to F3, selecting to narrow phenotype expressions to emulate the F1 female I liked so much. It’s like an old school OG. Golf ball buds on a viney structure. Turpintine/paint thinner, with a touch of potpourri and a heavy effect. Here’s an F3 being grown in a hothouse, winter grow. Not my photos.

Feel free to message me if this is something that interests you! :grin::v::canada:

8 Likes

I’ve not heard of them before. Looks like not much info on their website. Are they local to you?

1 Like

No and they were sold out at most places. And yeah no information

That sounds like something Virginia interesting. I’d love to try some out if you get a chance pm me and we can chat more. Thanks bud

2 Likes

wyeast is Great! just very hard to obtain. theres a few packs ive been hunting for a while. @Budderton gear is fire, great guy with great skills, dont sleep on his stuff.

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of the wintergreen OG. I’d be down to trade. I’ve also got the breeders cut of horchata.

Sending pm

Oh awesome I take that’s a menthol cross? What would you want for the pack? And the cutting. Hope everything is good thanks bud :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.