UK Cheese, or any legitimate Cheeto Cheese?

Hey everyone, well after the excitement and ultimate disappointment of the CA fires I feel like I am at a good enough spot to where I can start to build a stable again so to speak and I was wondering if anyone here has a legit cutting of UK Cheese or some varietal that actually has cheese terps? I’ve searched far and wide and looked through a few packs which claim to have cheese but all have been rather disappointing. Im wanting that dirty, sweaty foot odor cheese that when your smoke it tastes like Cheeto dust. Does anyone have something that can “foot” the bill? Thanks again, everyone!

• BD
8 Likes

I second this. If it’s in seed form, I’m interested. :+1:

3 Likes

Wasn’t it Tappy or Inst8gater who got one of the Exodus Cut? Don’t remember who exactly

4 Likes

I’ll have some csi uk cheese s1 in a little while.ill see if I can get you a few out the pk, when I receive them.:v:t5:

3 Likes

Much love and appreciation! If I ever have something ya want, just lemme know and ill send some your way.

2 Likes

Yes I was gifted a cut of Exodus Cheese UK from a neighbor. Mother was 6 years old and put out to pasture. (Flower) at about 8’x8’. Have a dozen cuts in cups and a new Bonsai Mother started.

I think I have a few S1 from 1/4 elbow from the big Mother, told him I wanted any bagseed from her, I’ll check and see if he’s found any yet.

10 Likes

@Instg8ter cheesy goodness.

2 Likes

It’s the stinky pinky for sure…closest to old school skunk I’ve come across so far but does lean to the cheesy side in aftertaste.

6 Likes

Interesting! So when you say “cheesy” aftertaste, how would you describe it, like is it a cheddar (like you can distinctly taste the cheese) or?

1 Like

I’ve got uk blues crossed to herijuana the herni might over ride the cheese of the blues!

1 Like

Yes sweet skunk smell and pungent inhale, stinky through double baggie, only keep in jars and if your in non legal state you better have good filters if your running more than one., The thick dense smoke hits you in the chest with expansions and warms the body and mind. I love mixing it on tray with other strains as I’ve had limited supply until I get these clones in flower for a serious bud run with some training and mega cropping. I’ll be hitting some clones of her with pollen I have on file from this season as soon as I fill some jars with some of my other favorite Meds…I might be interested in getting some CS and doing an S1 seed run as it’s a great LOUD!! Plant that a lot of people would like to have in their collection.
:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Keep me posted, sounds killer!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.