Yarddog's Grow✌️

Man you could just roll one of those fan leaves up and smoke it as is with all that sugar on there!

5 Likes

Nothing goes to waste here. I shake out dry ice hash with my trim😃

3 Likes

Dry ice extraction is a very satisfying process

1 Like

Howdy @Yarddog, nice looking group you’re taking care of there. A lot of key words stand out above. Curious to know a little more about that Potluck and how she grows. Sounds like a nice smoke. Gladly following along. Welcome.

2 Likes

It was given to me in seed form, the breeder got the labels either mixed up or something. Long story short he does not remember what they are. But he knew killing fields was used. But was not sure what the other was, nor what sex was which. It likes to run about 12-15 weeks. I have not figured out yet where to harvest yet. Only ran it a few times before this and each time I was forced to harvest it early.
It speeds me up, the high is completely heady, almost no effect to your body except for a lighter feel. Makes moving around feel good.

3 Likes

ok, a little update. pics taken from this past saturday.
things are rocking and rolling.
most plants are almost 9 weeks. hippy slayer and sunset shebert trics are cloudy, no amber yet.
potluck still has several weeks, and bpu is somewhere around week 6.
the trick to hand watering coco chunks is giving them a good soak. i use buckets, stick the plant in a bucket and fill it up 2 inches from the top layer of coco and let them soak for 15-30 minutes. basically i mimic a flood and drain system. only i do it all by hand. See the blue bucket in the bloom picture? it is a 3 gal bucket and that’s what i soak the plants in each day. give them a 15-30 minute soak, drain the extra from the pots and your done till tomorrow. dump your nute water from the buckets back into the rez. i mix up 30 gallons in a rubbermaid trash can and top it off with tap water each day after watering to the same mark on the container to keep the level correct. i run this 30 gal for two weeks.
you can also see in the pic with the little veg plants all together. i use a oil drain pan from my job, brand new when pilfered, of course.lol just a poor mans flood tray. thats what the veg plants get soaked in

16 Likes

way to go man, looks like a bountiful harvest! Looks like those sativas stretched all the way to the ceiling, can’t complain with the fat buds though!

5 Likes

:thumbsup: looking lovely

4 Likes

i think they’re on a table? not sure. beautiful green donkey dicks though

4 Likes

I see what you mean - not too bad, only 4-footers maybe?

4 Likes

No table. Ceiling is approx 5’10 feet.

• edit. Oh I see what you mean. Yes the picture taken outside the cabinet is on top of a mini fridge. I use it to keep surplus cuts and stuff when needed.
4 Likes

Hey little brother, glad to see you showing your skills over here. How you liking the Hippy Slayer, you did a good first run with her man, she is tricky…not easy to pull off well. :peace:

3 Likes

I love smoking Slayer.
Yeah, she got unhappy a few weeks in and like you said. She just never was right after that. But I’ve grown worse looking plants. She still bulked up a little. Watching/waiting for amber trics now.
Ready for my clones to take off.
Northern Lights next run!!

5 Likes

Once you can grow a perfectly grown Hippy Slayer, you can take the pebble from my hand.

:wink:

7 Likes

Well, its been a minute. figured I’d update my grow log.
Bloom is off until the Northern Lights are cloned and ready to flower.
Harvested B.P.U. at 10 weeks, i’ve been growing this cut for two years now, and i still love it. no plans to get rid of it. packs a good punch, good weight, smells good. taste good. whats not to love?! has a sweet, fruity scent and taste. mmmhhhhh.
All the Northern Lights are growing nicely, a little slow due to lower temps. thinking of firing up a 175 watt mh to help warm the veg space.
trying for roots on all Northern Lights, heat mat def helped success ratio a bunch.

8 Likes

Northern Lights getting ready for bloom

7 Likes

That BPU looks like a beast! Good job. :thumbsup:

Refresh my memory, what’s BPU? Blue Power ?

4 Likes

Blackberry Kush
Purple Chitral
Uzbekistan Hash Plant
Its a cross a breeder gave me a few years ago in seed form. far as i know, he never did much with them. i think it was an accidental pollination or something

3 Likes

The BPU was the female, the male is now unknown but was being used in another breeding project. so he was a good male, not just some stray cat looking for a piece

5 Likes

Dude, just saw the BPU and man your game has been upped, great job bro, really a looker there…I know she smokes cause we have toke some together. :peace:

3 Likes