Yekke Labs in Thailand 2024

Wow many countries you been through.
I have several friends in Thailand who do grows out there with licenses. Lately they told me weed price is worth only $3 a gram and county’s is overloaded with flowers so hard to move for any more than $3 to shops.
My friend hopes to open a shop soon and then he might make some money as they can charge $10 a gram.
Did you go prison for Canna related offences and if so what country was it if you don’t mind me asking ?

3 Likes

Hey bro, good to see you

Yes, 3$ is a fair price here. Electricity is not cheap either. 10$ for tourists is an ok price, but a thai will not pay that.
I smoke for 100-200 baht per gram, while 36 baht is around 1 dollar.

I went to prison for 2 grow apartments in Israel. After almost 2 years in rehab I got a year inside.

5 Likes

Stay safe brother

Great looking plants

4 Likes

Last pic is L7 to the left and L6 to the right

15 Likes

You havent lost your touch, nice canopy!

I see alot of hand cramping in your future…

Good ole HPS. I will be pulling the LED fixtures in two tents and going with old technology this winter, then i can turn down the oil filled heaters. Glad i kept all that stuff…

4 Likes

Thanks man!

My hands are not as good as they used to, so it likely someone else will do the trimming…

HPS is cheap and works, but I want to mix some CMH in there for a wider spectrum.
And change the HPS bulbs to dual spectrum, but cant find them around here

4 Likes

Day 51 of flowering
Lemon1 reminded me why I stopped chasing Lemon Skunk - sometimes they just started to die mid flower. Some buds just decide to dry out with no apperant reason, and plants next to it seems uneffected.
I took all dying buds off hoping some will make it a week or two longer.

8 Likes

Did some work today as next week I will not be much available to the garden
Took clones from what I managed, mostly Lemon 7. Used soil from the Hapiness 11 pot, that wasnt much rooted as its a runt. I hope the cuts root well.
Transplanted the seedlings into a slightly larger container, this should be good for a few weeks

The flowering room is doin its thing, I randomly turn off a few lights for a day to keep the heat down.

8 Likes

Day 55 of flowering

8 Likes

Veg is looking ok, I think

8 Likes

Happiness 9 is dying like Lemon 1, makes me suspect a soil disease. I will be harvesting what I can from them in 2 days, and will check the rootballs for signs of problem

Other than that, things look ok
Some plants, like Lemon 7, seems like they finished putting on weight about a week ago, so I will probably harvest them soon
SGH is definitely the slowest strain in this run to finish

I turned the middle lights of each row to keep temps lower, its now around 27.8°C at lights on and 25.0°C at lights off.
Debating lowering the night temp by 1 degree to 24.0°C, any opinions?
My usual aim is 2.5°C day-night difference, but maybe a bit more will help ripening and push a little color?

Veg room is looking ok too, I believe in 2-3 weeks I should have enough stock to flower

Cant wait to start removing inferior mothers, the first 80% of the work should be easy.

Cheers, hope you enjoy
-Fonz

11 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

The upload is messed up, sorry for that. Will take me some time to sort it out

Trimming

3 Likes