Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein grow

Greetings OGers

I have been a member for a some time, but this is the first diary. I just changed my name, but I haven’t been active enough for it to mean anything. Past name was Spunk. I was not aware of the meaning of that word in English. It’s better this way…
So far I have had several indoor cultivations. Mostly many years ago, and in the last five years I had only one grow. There were all kinds of situations. Mostly mistakes and ignorance. But the last one was decent.
The space is normally a storage room until I use it for plants. It’s not finished yet. In a few days everything will be completly ready
4x4 space, 600w MH, for flowering I have 600w HPS dual, exhaust is 210CFM.
There were some issues and I ended up with too many plants. Part of the plants was supposed to go to a friend, but he can’t take them right now. I will most likely have somewhere to give the excess, but I will keep them with me as long as possible and see how much I can cram them in. I can double the ventilation if necessary…
They are topped so that some have 4 main branches and some have 6.
All plants is from JohnnyPotseed. One is a Frankenstein fem, and the others are a Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein fem.
I have had some problems so far. I left them thirsty, left them in a small pot… I almost gave up on this grow because I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish it. There are a lot of unknowns in my life right now…

The substrate is 30% perlite and this !

I gave them fulvic acid, aloe vera and silica with tap water. Some plants started to show some deficiency, so a couple of days ago I fed them for the first time with a third of this formulation in RO water.
Screenshot_20231209_073347_edit_63231231708307
I make my own nutrients from raw salts.

The last pictures are plants that show something, and I don’t know what. :slight_smile: I’m sure there will be someone who will guide me on how to proceed with the food. Tomorrow is watering, so it would be good to get some advice.
Without further ado, here’s a pictures. They are about a month old.
Thanks for reading and advice
Respect
Pannonian

English is not my native language, so there will be mistakes… Maybe it can be fun. I made a good effort for the first post. I don’t know if I succeeded. In the future I will try to write without thinking too much, so whatever happens

61 Likes

Don’t worry, you did GREAT!! Take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Looking good there @Pannonian …and probably a wise name change.

9 Likes

Look great. English is great. You are doing fine. Welcome

7 Likes

They look great, nice and healthy.

5 Likes

You did an excellent job with the English, I understood everything perfectly without any issue!
You picked some excellent strains. You will love the Frankenstein!
The plants look great to me. :+1: :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m excited for the show @Pannonian as I also have these and really wanna see what comes out of them :metal:

6 Likes

I’m also looking forward to seeing this!

Looking good :+1:

5 Likes

I’d love to follow along. I have a few frosty cobra x frankenstein seeds. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. Good luck with the grow. Hope it turns out better than you imagine.

6 Likes

Nice I’m going to watch this one I just got a pack of this

6 Likes

They look really good man! Well done :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! Keep us posted on progress. :beers:

2 Likes

Thank you for all the kind words. I am on a learning journey, so I hope that genetics will be able to show its character. So far I’m happy with the variety of phenotypes
Respect
Pannonian

3 Likes

looking good bro! i`m in for the fun -:slight_smile:

2 Likes

looking good, my friend.
keep 'em green :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: plants 🪴! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I did wonder at the time you joined whether you knew what it means in the UK lol. Your choice of plants for breeding sounds like a great combination, better than the choice of your previous name :wink:

I will be watching to see how this run turns out man, good luck.

3 Likes

Definitely watching. I also have some Frankenstein x FC seeds, that I will be doing outside next year.

1 Like

I love the setup and the plants looks great. I’ll be tagging along! :chair:

2 Likes

We’ve been joking around with the word Spunk in our family for a decade now. Ever since I read Pippi Longstocking to the children. It’s a word she made up and went in search of a thing called Spunk. It could have been anything!
She tricked me well! :slight_smile:
She should be put in the school desk! Along with Huck Finn and Mowgli.
Just for one day… :slight_smile:

5 Likes