"Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding (journal)

Much chopping today! :smiley:

Took down all 12 of the one-cola wonders squashed in the big (25g?) pot together. These are the not-Woodrose 28 x Grapefruit that were the horribly stressed rejects from my big grow out. Most of them produced very reasonable colas, with the one in the middle looking the very best, all of them smelled delicious, with a few so exceptionally delicious I’m going to breed a second generation, and see if they’ll reveg.
The largest and one other made a few seeds at the base that are from crossing with the Zamaldelica Express auto. I’m excited to grow those out and take them to an auto generation, the smell is one that just makes me want to roll in the plants like my cats do in catnip!
They stood up well to the spider mites and thrips too.

I also chopped the random bag seed plant - it made some pretty silvery buds, but fell to the spider mites like tissue paper in the rain :joy: dang things even put webs up onto most of the buds, so it won’t be good for anything but edibles.

I cut the pineapple 150 x I don’t know, it’s a decent photoperiod plant with a decent smell. I won’t bother growing more of that cross though.

Took down the first of the Lemon Pie x Ciskei, photos are over on @LoveDaAutos journal - very pretty! Delightful plants. The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023 - #1099 by RainToday

More chopping tomorrow, or a soon as I get time.

New plantings this weekend once I get a bit of fresh soil for the autos.

Got to order some more good bugs too, the bad ones are winning again.

18 Likes