Your First Grow

From what I understand they were made in the Philipines and distributed in the UK but please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

20 years ago I pestered a coworker for a clone, because his weed was awesome but he wouldn’t sell it. I put it under a shop light I rigged under a small table with a sheet over it. I used pipe cleaners to train it into a spiral. I also got a light (a hps street light, like, from a telephone pole lol) but it kept tripping breakers in this shitty town.

I made one clone, that eventually ended up in my mom’s attic because she was curious too…she made me kill it when I got in some trouble…had it for a whole year, and never managed to flower it…

Turns out it was that “va ganny” lol but I wasn’t in the right place then to maintain that gift. But it sparked a flame.

Edit: also the guy that gave it to me kind of set a good example, one I’m still chasing 20 years later, thanks wherever you are :handshake::pray:

3 Likes

Failure breeds ingenuity :+1:

3 Likes

Function dictates form :+1:

And clean pipes hit better

I find a coating of resin on my pipe enhances the smoking experience.

2 Likes

And everyone knows, if you’re going to have an experience with your resin coated pipe, it’s best that it’s smoking……

2 Likes

My 1st grow got me arrested. I had just turned 18. Great start.

7 Likes

the-wire-clay-davis

2 Likes

My first grow was in a wardrobe closet with a 400-watt coil ballast cooltube and a can 9000 with 4-inch vortex fan. 1-gallon perfect pot.
PacJackMama
Pacific G13 x Jacks Cleaner seeds I got from a breeder friend off thecannacabana in 2005. His name is Loran.
7928pmj-med
7928pmj1-med
7928pmj3-med

7 Likes

1975 was not a good time to do that. San Diego jail was pretty scary too a skinny, long haired surf rat. I was glad my burly roommate got arrested with me. Ended up not a big deal, but I took it to heart. Didn’t try again for 40 years.

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful looking plant bro. You never see many plants fill the full stems like the these days.

2 Likes

If it’s fresh resin on the right end it’s good, if it’s old resin sliding out the mouth of the pipe like a slug, no bueno haha

2 Likes

Yeah nobody likes getting it on their teeth. Yuck.

1 Like

Then you get it on your toothbrush…haha

Just disgusting. Black teeth for weeks.

1 Like

Make my yellow teeth brown and my brown tooth black lol.

The time ‘83, the place, bike trails smoking brick weed. Decided that it might be better to “grow our own”. Spring of ‘83 got 10 plants started, moved them from house to house keeping them hidden from parents, until around 4th of July. Transplanted then into the massive corn fields around our houses. Waited and waited, went out around mid August, picked the males out, (older cousin taught me the difference) then waited some more. Back then the weather was much different, October was still fairly nice. As soon as the corn started to turn, it was time to go “harvest”. We were near an airport, and in the flight path of the “pot watchers” so we had to get them out. 1st year out of the 10, 4 were males, 3 got spotted by the DTF, and ended up with 3 tall lanky immature budded plants. Smoke was harsh as all hell, but, it did get us a buzz, so not all was lost. We smoked on that harsh smoke for months until it was time to do it again.
Here we are 40 years later, and I’m still growing, not hidden, and not in corn filed anymore, LOL

1 Like