Zav budget box

Thanks much man! Sometimes I think I’m nuts :joy:

2 Likes

Nah everyone is nuts in their own way :joy::joy:

3 Likes

ofc it’s old setup heat up like two new. :smile:

1 Like

Why is it once we know where a persons from we read with an accent??

3 Likes

Sounds like my t5s
They are working great. I put a bigger fan in, and the heat problem is gone.

Apparently we watch the crazy Russian hacker too much?

2 Likes

Run on two drivers 180w summary.
strips 70°c.
well… fan worked on first speed coz i don’t like noise. biggest fan (220 cfm 45dBi) coming soon to me. I’ll fill it with construction foam or make a muffler from Styrofoam.

2 Likes

in the tent thestrips became cool. Fan copes.

6 Likes

LOL, I hear Boris Badenov! :laughing: :rofl:
{hatching plot for moose and squirrel}

That is a great environment you have created there @zavorotnuck - outstanding :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

soo… we have slowdown of the rate.
first it started after addition smd board on my previus creation ( i still workingon this) - little yellowishing of top leaves. need to.be carefulle with China. Spectr 6500K not a good choise IMHO.
Then i moved on the strips and install small heigh. The leafs become hard to the touch and little white.
Decision - raise humidity in room using damp cloth. Ideally i need humidifier. But this increase budget, nothing more. “you want as better, but it turns out as always”.

she need a time. time cures.

7 Likes

Stigms already formed on all future colas.This may explain the stunting. And further seeds was in bonus pack and market as “blueberry fem”. Original blueberry from Dj short.was autoflower…
I not sure what this stress can to push plant to flower. Because i cheked all factors - raised humidity, check temperture, light - spam, buy new fertilizer because i I thought my solution has incorrect nitrogen form.

5 Likes

Auto flower will flower regardless of what you do, after a few weeks. Also, just seeing them at the nodes, could be showing pre-flowers, not that flowering started. It will normally be a pair on each side for pre flowers.

1 Like

happy new year in every home. Actually i need pause my grow. I am hard to do this, but i did. You guys can see rootball without peace of it. It mean need more holes in cap. All problems beacause of this .
Sometimes bonsai master kill his offsprings.

but… clones was taked i’l try to keep it to finish this run-pumpum.

4 Likes

Ok.
-Collect the pine bark
-Cook the pine bark 1 hr.
-Taking eco-bag and cut it.
-Roll 12 clones and pine bark in roll.
-Fix with elastic band a growbags.
-Stay in cloner to see what happen.

5 Likes

What does the pine bark do bud?

1 Like

my first try on pine bark.
it’s one of first hydro substrates.
Decomposes slowly, like coco coir. Different pine bark has different PH.
Now if they take root, i wanna try 1 liter pots with bark handwatering

6 Likes

I love the budget approach, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

for me guys effect is medium. 3000k makes Blueb. sticky, start from hit and hit in head and have notes of euphoria. one of the nicest.

2 Likes

what you are think about it? Seems like only two of these are normal. I spray water on them everyday 2 times. Only one think - transplant it in the cup with water.

or just trim off the tops :v:

5 Likes

You could try a makeshift humidity dome.

2 Likes