0/10 Do not reccomend

0 outta 10 do not reccomend setting up a 4x4x6.6ft grow tent by yourself… lol BUT its up, had to rip out half of the dropped celing to get it to fit, but its up and ready once the light and fans get here!

Jokes aside, I am impressed with the quality of the tent for the cost, its actually very nice, the only part of it I dont like is the liner in the bottom is kinda flimsy. But the rest of the tent is very nice, THICK fabric, nice flaps for coverage of the zippers all metal poles and Joints no cheap plastic connectors, all in all, I would buy it again. However I would not set it up Alone again lol.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09H77T733/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s08?ie=UTF8&psc=1

28 Likes

Glad you got it setup. Just wait until you gotta put a 5x5 up by yourself lol, it gets even more fun. They sure look pretty when they’re new.

11 Likes

My first thought while setting it up was thank god i didnt get the 5x5 lmao

7 Likes

Worse that that even, I was considering an 8x10 lmao but the amount of lights i would have had to get stopped me.

4 Likes

i have to set up a 5x5 soon but i should have help. i couldn’t imagine doing it without help.

3 Likes

well, 4x4 is a nightmare alone, so I truly hope you have help!

3 Likes

Needing to improve my Jerry rigged basement grow room, I am back and forth on whether to build out 2 room divider walls and wrap it all in panda film or just buy 2 of these. I’m 6’ 5 though so the idea of having to crawl around in most of the tents out there gives me claustrophobia.

6 Likes

You would hit your head on the bars, but not the top of the tent. Honestly I am impressed with the quality for the price.

1 Like

I was grateful for help setting up a 2.7ft x 2.7ft, lol. I can only imagine your pain. I’ll smoke a few for ya!

2 Likes

I have two 4x4x6.5 tents and one 5x5x6.5 tent. I agree it can be a pain but since I have had to tear them down a few times I feel I have it down pretty good. Also helps I am 6ft tall :rofl: Would definitely prefer an extra person but feel if you stand inside the tent while you construct it from the bottom it works best.

I was able to haul up my whole 2x4x5 tent upstairs and into my bed room no problem since it’s housing a male I want to collect the pollen from. Could imagine trying that with my larger tents!

3 Likes

@Ace71975 Nice score! I just picked up the same brand 2x4x5 for a little drying tent and I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality of this cheap thing! The construction is better than my 4x8. :ok_hand:t3:

I really don’t need another one and have no idea where I’d put it but may pick up another! :joy:

11 Likes

Sadly, My short ass is only 5’8 lmao

2 Likes

I think I am technically 5’11 1/4" but always was told to round up :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes

Thats designed like my 4x4 gorilla shorty tent. Looks like a decent tent.

2 Likes

I am really shocked at the quality for the price being under 100 bucks. For sure would order this brand again.

2 Likes

even the dog knows it’s inside-out :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

16 Likes

I probably wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t mention it.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. 3x4 was fairly easy, 4x4 was difficult, 5x5 was a pain in the ass, 6x6 or bigger, get help.

Everyone bags on the “cheap” tents. I’ve had my "Zazzy"s for: 4x4 for 4 years and my 5x5 for 3 and same thing, nice thick fabric, big flaps over the zippers. Metal poles and connectors and a hell of a lot easier on the bank than a Gorilla tent. No, I probably can’t use my tent as a pull up bar, but I don’t need that kind of support to keep my girls happy. Oh! And 0 light leaks still.

5 Likes

Exactly Brother, I aint gonna be doin chin ups in my tent, just hangin a 30lb 500w led lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I was concerned about hanging my light also… got me wondering how heavy one of my lights is. One of them has a remote driver so it’s pretty light, the other is integrated. 31 lbs for the Medic Grow Ez8, no problems hanging it

1 Like