Help me find a grow tent kit 200$

Got 200$ for a tent kit. Slighly No idea what I’m doing.
Help me find a setup. Links please. Ceilings 80inches
Looking for 1 or 2 plant in size. Good light all the way through to harvest.

2 Likes

Where are you located within the USA or? Certain manufacturers and websites won’t ship to other countries. Should be plenty of 420 sales going on soon but $200 is a tight budget for a kit that’s worthwhile. Ac infinity has a 2x2 for $399 and im sure a 420 sale will knock it down to a more reasonable price

1 Like

$200 for everything? Fan, light etc…?

What size?
I just got one of these spider farmer tents… slightly larger than 2x4, for 120. Its killer!

3 Likes

I can hold off on inline but need tent and light for sure.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh! With a light?!?! Hehe :sweat_smile: need more coffee

1 Like

Is that worth it?

I’d get a used tent off a market place , probably a fan too and spend the rest of my budget on a light.

5 Likes

Do you have a spare closet? It would save you some cash that you could use for a better light.

2 Likes

The tents a must.

2 Likes

52$

$89 but with 20% off coupon right now

$30

$30

$6

$11

Thats about $200 for a lower yielding 2x4

13 Likes

Love you right now! Making this a lot easier. So many variables makes it solo confusing

3 Likes

I can tell you now the vivosun tents aren’t worthwhile they have so many pinhole light leaks on the corner stitching and zippers

3 Likes

Just put a sheet over it.

4 Likes

I’m trying to find it, but there is a viparspectra* light that is <$90 that several people love on here.

Edit:

6 Likes

Yeah but at that rate it’s worth the extra $40-$50 for a much better tent like marshydro or ac infinity heard a lot of good things about spider farmer but can’t personally speak for them ive onky used those 3 brands and ac infinity is king in my eyes best quality

I’d vote get a little extra money. Good gear costs.

6 Likes

A good 2x4 is 4-500. I use a SF2000 light and it is nice. The light by itself is around $200.

2 Likes

I set my 2x4 up for 7CDN so we’re right in line.

1 Like