1 year here has restored some of my faith in humanity!

I originally went through this post and was taking quotes from everyone and dropping them in my post. Then I realized what I had already come to know…there was an overwhelming abundance of :green_heart: within the OG…

Thank you @LemonadeJoe and the entire OGverse :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Lol I used to not wear my glasses because they make my eyes so big lol so I’d basically walk around blind due to insecurity. The name stuck within the family and I thought, hmm, I kinda like it now.

3 Likes

BTW, my intended context of “mature” is attitude and character, not age.

Cheers,
M

4 Likes

This is as good a place as any to announce that, in the planned “Mister :honeybee:'s Winter Giveaway” (or whatever name is given), FORTY/40 of the SEVENTY-FIVE/75 Strains/varieties to be listed will be creations by OG’s own @SamwellB(BakedBeanz)!! All the OLD OG’s know, I am an unashamed “BakedBeanz Fan Boi”. Most of those to be available HAVEN’T been released to the general public to date. The remaining 35ish will be from multiple sources. Stay tuned, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Wow very cool!!!

1 Like

Really, do you got to tease me when I am messing with all these seeds. @SamwellBB :heart_eyes:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Between YOU and me, a @G-paS Special @SamwellBB Gift Bundle” is already set aside!!! Outbound in about a week. There will no need for you to get down in the mayhem!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: You really thought I had forgotten about you this quick??? For shame :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs: :hugs:!!!

7 Likes

So please tell me, I am still learning, why is BakedBeans so special to you?

3 Likes

Primarily, because @SamwellBB is a GREAT person!! His creations have ALL proven to be EXCELLENT. Anyone who have been gifted his “beanz” have ALL reported back with glowing appreciation. He’s humble, generous (to a fault) and, most importantly, MY KINDA GUY, a “Man’s Man”. I got on dat BakedBeanz Bandwagon when I first washed up on the Shores of OG. Don’t care what Parade Route we take, condition of the Roads, all I do is fasten my Seatbelt, hang on, and enjoy the ride. When/If you get the chance to try Purple Poison Cookies (ANY Number!!), I guarantee you’ll be on lookout for the next Parade!!! Ask @GMan to describe his experiences after smoking PPC #6. Yeah, no shame in my game. no cap in my rap…ride or die BakedBeanz (that’s Bean with a zee…BIG DIFFERENCE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

ok ask and yee shall receive
a few Baked Beanz strains;

Purple Poison Cookies

Spitting Cobra

Port Wine Cheese

Frosted Cobra

Killa Koffee

Baked Alien Cookies

Sin-título-2

MAC IX stinky pheno

got lots more where these came from

21 Likes

Beautiful work!!

3 Likes

Do you include a mop with these pics?

I just created a huge puddle of drool!

5 Likes

it can be arranged
or I can name a strain frosted mop for ya :fire:

4 Likes

Not to mention he has great taste in music!

5 Likes

Forgot all 'bout that, Bro. Certainly into his music, got me back into Reggae!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Now you see what I was talking 'bout??? A Class of his own, I tell ya. I try and get examples of his work featured in EVERY Giveaway I do…maybe I’ll work his name into the next one. What a lovely idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I remember when I first got here, @SamwellBB sponsored an OG Fundraising Auction. The ONLY Bidders to afford his Wares were Bill Gates, Steve Jobs (RIP), Jeff Bezos, Steve Ballmer, Michael Dell, Amancio Ortega, and Mark Zuckerberg!! At the time. ole Elon Musk couldn’t afford the Entry Fee. I won’t even embarrass anyone by revealing the Winning Bids. Suffice it to say, they were outta my range. I wouldn’t have the meager inventory had I not begged the Brother. But, I gottem!! In the future, I might even do an Auction, but those “High Rollers” won’t be invited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :neutral_face:!!

4 Likes

I’ll probably be doing a little fund raising auction for OG next month unless that is when you are going to be doing yours @misterbee ??
@LemonadeJoe

6 Likes

Go ahead, do your thing…I’m gonna wait until AFTER the Holidays for an Auction. The planned Giveaway will “tie me in knots” for 3- 4 weeks!!! Anyway, got a new Sniper Rifle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Forgot about the music. I loved it and made me feel sunny.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like