10,750+ Review Sale and Giveaway Live!

Hello OG community!

I haven’t heard much from the community here but I am still committed to making more of this community into budding mycologists.

I wanted to shout out my currently running 10,750+ review sale and giveaway.
The giveaway is linked here- you can enter with no purchase necessary. You can earn $30 store credit to start your mycology journey.

The sale has three extra benefits which are explained here. Get 17.5% off and get exclusive premium syringes (depending on your order value).

If you also mention Overgrow in the order notes at checkout or via email after placing the order, I will honor the extra Overgrow freebie, even if you use the 17.5% discount code at checkout.

You could get an insane number of freebies at a low cost, some of the best quality to price in the mycology market.

Thank you for supporting MMM and in turn, supporting OG. I am hoping to see more mycologists from OG soon to help justify the renewal of my OG sponsorship.
MUSH LOVE <3

28 Likes

I’m pretty sure an OG member was one of the 3 winners, hopefully they will utilize their credit and show off some mycology here <3
I appreciate everyone who entered and considered some mycology supplies for the near future.

Mush love and happy growing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello there !!:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: i am from Sweden and have low experiens from mushrooms/ BUT I AM INTRESTING IN TO BE MORE EXPERIENS PERSON !!! So if you could whrite to me on the private inmail box here in OG , so i can get more info around this . I have juse mexican mushrooms for Manny years ago and that WHOS crazy but Nice and happines !! So now Whan i am try to be a good grower in all my categoris in my home and in a secret place , i am intresting to try this !! Or is it Only this mushrooms that live in symbios whit rooths in soil ?? I be intresting anyway becourse i Belive in that !! Wisch you all god growing energi / from sweface

Hello my friend!

I have sent many spore prints and spore swabs to Sweden without issue- if you’re interested I can help you via email to put together a custom order. Only US customers can checkout on the website, but you can browse and I will take care of you manually via email.

I do have some growing guides for most of the gourmet species I offer. https://www.mushroommanmycology.com/2021/08/26/ready-to-fruit-block-instructions/

However I am not doing private consultations at this time. Most of the species I sell can be grown indoors and do not require a relationship with soil microbes.

Mush love <3