Mushroom Spore and Culture Giveaway! 10,000+ Reviews!

I have already met a handful of great people here at Overgrow and I look forward to extending that in the near future, a large sale and giveaway can help you get into mushroom growing and spore collecting!

Today Nov 8th through the 17th you can get 10%, 25% or 40% off an order on my website, free item(s), and $30 of store credit!

See www.mushroommanmycology.com homepage for details about the sale, the coupons to use and a link to the giveaway- You can also click this link to get to the giveaway and enter on my website.

Grab some magic spores to stare at after smoking some homegrown, learn more about companion fungi legal food/medicine for your growroom and see what the current mycomania is all about.

My gratitude for all customers who got me to this point cannot be put into words easily. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to communicating with more overgrow members as more of you put orders in :slight_smile: Have a MAGIC time

14 Likes

Awesome giveaway and deals

1 Like

Please everyone enter the giveaway! You have nothing to lose, no purchase necessary :slight_smile:
:mushroom:

Done, and thank you.

I am currently growing Blue Oyster and Lions Mane (using 3x2 grow tent with humidifier in it) originally had hoped to grow these in small lowe’s buckets near my grow room to help supply CO2 to my green girls, but keeping humidity levels correct was difficult (lost lots of pinning’s to drying out) running much better now in the tent with a humidifier.

any recommendations on other varieties that are relatively newb friendly?

1 Like

Hi my friend!

That is always the struggle balancing fresh air exchange and humidity.

I usually recommend to have blocks colonize in the grow room to increase some CO2 levels, but many fungi need a bit more humidity than you want in your grow room so moving them to a fruiting chamber is best. You can also consider doing a lower tek humidity chamber (like a monotub) in the grow room. You can fruit gourmet blocks in a monotub.

Oysters and LM are some great beginner friendly species. I recommend also Pioppino- they are surprisingly easy to grow and are tasty. Also grow around standard room temperature. Reishi is also a great choice but is medicinal and not culinary. Shiitake is also not too hard, but it takes a bit of time before its ready to fruit. Depending on your temps, you may want to upgrade to a pearl oyster over the blue- they do ok at room temp but prefer lower temps like in the 50s (F)

Thanks for entering, tell your friends!
I hope to help you with some more gourmet samples or active spores during the sale or after if you win the giveaway credit :slight_smile:
Mush love <3

3 Likes

a little late - I guess for entries – hopefully next time — some good info listed here !!!

Hi my friend!

The giveaway is still live on my website, until the 17th. I will pick the 10 winners on the 18th.

Please consider entering!

went to site - don’t see were one enters _thanks !

Click the link I posted. You then leave a comment on that post with a number between 10 and 1010. Make sure you search your number to make sure no one else has chosen it.

Send me a DM if you are still having trouble.

https://www.mushroommanmycology.com/2023/11/08/10000-review-giveaway/

Thanks for the giveaway @MushroomManMycology very cool

1 Like

Thanks so much my friend!

I hope you were able to enter without issue and good luck :slight_smile:
Mush love <3

1 Like