Create an account with MushroomManMycology, new special offer coming March 1st!

Hi OG family :slight_smile:

I wanted to make sure that OG members are aware of the benefits that come with having an account on my website. If you create an account on my website you can see details of your previous orders and you will be automatically sent the monthly newsletter. You will only be emailed once a month on the 1st with the newsletter- no spam here.

The newsletter always contains a special discount code to be used that month, news from the previous month and upcoming information for that month. There is also currently an extra freebie that can be added to your orders.

STARTING IN MARCH
I will be starting a new special offer each month that can only be obtained through the newsletter. You will not want to miss out on this new MMM offering. The new program will be debuting in March but I hope to continue it into the future and I hope to improve the program overtime with feedback from customers.

Help support Overgrow by supporting MushroomManMycology- I would like to renew my sponsor status but I need more botanists to get into mycology! Don’t forget that you can use code Overgrow on my website for 15% off and a free item on any order with a subtotal of $40 or more- plus any other freebies the order is eligible for at the time of checkout.

You can create an account anytime using the link below- if you create an account before March 1st you’ll get the newsletter with the special offer. I know I got this announcement up a little late, if you create an account in March email me and I will verify your account and let you know the special March offer and discount code.

My account – MushroomMan Mycology

Things are warming up, perfect for mycology. Try some companion planting with your botany experiments and gourmet mushrooms and post your experiences on Overgrow.
Mush love <3

16 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I signed up today

3 Likes

This is such amazing timing @MushroomManMycology. Actually I remember you from Reddit spore traders a few years ago - can’t remember if I ever made an account so I am about to sign up

Much like with cannabis, I still consider myself a total beginner when it comes to fungi. It may be a good idea for me to start out with one of your ready-to-fruit blocks.

For the microscope I specifically have my eye on those Nats and Ovoids.

Thanks for posting, this has me even more excited for spring!

5 Likes

I look forward to future business my friend, thanks for being an account holder.

I am excited for March :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I truly appreciate your kind words and future support my friend!

It means a lot that you heard of me from reddit, if you are still active there consider shouting me out in any mushroom related subreddits. I was sadly banned due to false reports from a new round of vendors a few months before they caused sporetraders to get removed from reddit completely- I do miss the community that helped me grow to where I am today but I am very happy branching out into new communities like Overgrow :slight_smile:

Mycology is a great hobby and has a lot of avenues to get into things as a beginner, I know you will do great and find methods that work for you. The ready to fruit blocks are a great way to get started with gourmets, all of the difficult work is done for you and you can get the food/medicine sooner. And then overtime you can learn how to make your own blocks and get cultures etc.

Nats and ovoids are great, ovoids are definitely not for beginners but fun to play around with. And Natalensis is probably the easiest exotic to view under the scope and highly recommended to check out next to a cubensis.

I am glad you signed up and I hope the newsletters help with a discount or special items with your future order.

Mush love <3

3 Likes

Oh man, I haven’t been on Reddit much since they killed mobile last year… that sucks to hear that they banned you! I also forgot that sporetraders was removed. If I find myself on any myco subs I’ll give you a shout out!

2 Likes

Definitely caught my attention, just had to sign up online to boot haha surely will be a well of great info on this thread. Thank you for sharing @MushroomManMycology 🤌

@randar @bobgrows @PsillyRabbit @Tejas

2 Likes

Tried to sign up but the password got in my way…

You should not need a password to get onto my website!

You will need to create a password with your account though.

DM me if you’re still having trouble :+1:t3:

1 Like