100 degree Outdoor Grow Test

Looks like an indica or a hybrid… fatter leaves are usually a good sign of indica lineage

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I’ll keep a good eye on them…

1 Like

So it looks like the transplant is going to go well into the 5 gal pots. I hope to do some LST by the end of this week (week 5) with these two ladies…

1 Like

Looking good.

How close to Tropical are you? 23N or 23S

@Stoner I wouldn’t think we are Tropical at all. We are in South Oklahoma around 33N. We have had a fairly wet season this year though.

1 Like

So I have the @ReikoX autos going in the 100+ temps and I wanted to do a run of Photos as well.

Here is what I popped:
Fractal Box
@Sebring Revenge
Jungle Spice
Dragons Blood HashPlant
Sunshine Daydream

Just finished week 2 and the Jungle Spice, @Sebring Revenge, & the Fractal Box are still going.

Dragons Blood and Sunshine didn’t make passed week one.

Jungle Spice seems to be the strongest of all of them:

Fractal Box - from SeedsHereNow

@Sebring Revenge

4 Likes

Did the fractal box seeds seem light or under done?
It’s leaves are more yellowed than I’d expect at that stage.

1 Like

@Sebring some of them did, but I tried to pick the best out of the 10 in the pack.

1 Like

I’ve got a DBHP clone and 6 SSDD seeds outside also. They all have taken the 100’s. Idk how many dragons blood you have but expect 12-14 weeks. Jungle Spice was a little quicker. I’ve got buds on most but dragons blood is just starting, she was also the longest running Pheno of the 3 I grew out. Do you have rain cover for later in season when you guys get rain?

I have some fractal box seeds too, so I’ll be watching to see what to expect! :grinning:

Out of the three Dragons Blood I started for this run didn’t make it passed week two. But I have some more that I may start indoor depending on what I do with my next auto run. I don’t currently have a rain cover, but they are in a place that I could quickly make shift one.

@Sebring @MidwestMover @ReikoX

“Jungle Spice was a little quicker. I’ve got buds on most but dragons blood is just starting, she was also the longest running Pheno of the 3 I grew out.”

What do you all think on these photos with having only 13-12 hours of light to start from seed? Do you think they will finish any faster? I have read they have to run through their cycle no matter what the light schedule is, but they will go into flower as soon as their genetics let them? By the time they finish they will probably only getting 8 hrs of light.

With all of the said, I really don’t care what the final size is. I just wanted to experiment to see what would happen.

Thanks for all of the help…

1 Like

I started all my ssdd on 12/12 in three weeks they all showed sex. All your really shortening is veg time and therefore yield. It will still take the 10-12 weeks the breeder says for flowering time. After I saw sex I put them outdoors under a one bulb shop light for a couple extra hours each night to veg two weeks longer. Veg long enough to get cuts, flip then you have an idea of what your getting for next time. There’s fire in those beans.

2 Likes

Day 31 of the @ReikoX FAM mix, one of the girls are showing a little damage/burn after transplant.

None of the other plants :seedling: in the grow are getting this.

The other FAM girl seems fine. Same soil, light and oils…

3 Likes

A little low stress training & Method-1 for the @ReikoX FAM mix.

The Jungle Spice is looking good for day 13. These will get Method-1 as well tonight.

1 Like

@ReikoX FAM mix starting pre-flower…

1 Like

Had to chop this guy on day 22. Does that seem fast to show sacks 20 days or so on the Jungle Spice F2s? @lefthandseeds @Sebring @ReikoX

1 Like

Definitely a male…

1 Like

Nope, I’d say that’s plenty of time on this strain. I saw some preflowers on some males extremely early, and even some pollen production starting inside of 2 weeks flower.

1 Like

@lefthandseeds thanks for the info, I wasn’t sure. I haven’t seen them show that fast before. I looks like the rest will be gals!!!