Remove this part 7

Typing something for 20 characters

8 Likes

!! Looks good man

I love the look of the killing fields

Is this your current set up?

Edit I see now 2015

1 Like

Yeah, it was the last one I had before the bust.

The jars in the pictures are 1 quart jars (or technically 1.05 quart jars as they are 1L jars)

The bigger one are 2 quart (or 2.10 quart) as they are 2L

Those 4 indicas realy stand out in the lower left corner…pics are awsome.

1 Like

Yeah those are the Sour Strawberries (BOG)…

Too bad they were badly shadowed by the sativas and didn’t yield much b/c of that.

Very much so…they cought my eye from the first picture…even though they didnt yield as you wanted/ how was the finnished product in quality terms?

1 Like

Did not have time to test, got busted before I tasted them.

1 Like

Dam .dam …and realy dam…sorry on many levels to hear that…

1 Like

Nah I can grow always more, life isn’t over… :slight_smile:

After all I was a first timer, so that is 50% off a sentence here in Finland…

Got 1,5 years, so only 8 mo to sit, of which I sat 3 mo, then 5 in a house arrest, and only 40 days of that left… Then the GPS band comes off…

And I want to think it so that everything happens for a reason… I wasn’t doing anything with my life, my uni degree was unfinished etc… Just smoking it up everyday and growing… This went on for 15 years or so… And after bust I finished up my degree, got a job, etc… And now b/c of prison and this house arrest I have been sober for 7 months, and as I still have 2 mo to go or so, that means 9 months of sober time…

Man I will get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high when this shit is over! One toke and I am like ready to flip straight into a mental institution :smile:

3 Likes