Harvested first indoor grow and starting second

11 Likes

Great looking… Are those strains that you’ve got from fellow OGers?

1 Like

Nice, now you get the rewards of your hard work. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

No these where not as local friends helping me out. I’m hoping my health will let me start some of the seeds @50State sent me. This group is fantastic and so many great people help each other.

2 Likes

This will likely be remembered as one of the most satisfying harvests. I remember my first harvest. It was amazing to smoke my own.

8 Likes

Man, I have not been able to grow for like, 1,5 years now and have had to abstain from getting high also…

And I am getting the real deal AJ’s Sour Diesel cut from a fellow OG’er and imagine when I harvest that… That feeling is ALMOST like what this guy is having/had…

Before that have to do one round of Amnesia Core Cut (the 1995 elite cut that floats around europe), which is not bad either, but man I am anxious to get to that SD harvest…

Imagine how hitting those stuffs will be… You will see a ring around the moon when I am orbiting around it.

Kinda offtopic sorry but had to write this :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice man! Looks great, congrats :slight_smile:

Tell us a little more about your tent. Lights, nutrients, medium, etc.

My tent is a Fussion Hut 4x6x7 I have two Marshydro 11 400w My soil is Promix HP and nutrients I have been using from local hydro shop the line is called Wild Thing. its a 3 part fertilizer A, B, M and I also added Bloom Boom to flowering purchased from hydro shop . I also add molasses during flowering. For veg I keep my PH 6.3 and for flowering PH 6.0

I am open to any suggestions to improve. Please feel free to comment

@high4twentydays

1 Like

Really nice looking harvest.

Frosty all over.

Great job!

So what’s next?

99%

1 Like

@99% not sure try and grow the above with help.

1 Like

Pay slightly less attention to your pH in soil. The nutes are absorbed slightly different (soil buffers uptake) but adding too much pH down usually causes issues with calcium and magnesium uptake. (Anecdotal evidence) and because you’re under led add a bit of salicylic acid to your base. Will help all round. (Budmaster discovered that). Other than that mate go for Coco it’s so much faster

2 Likes