Looks like 6 to me…

4 Likes

Awesome time for her to get a haircut :grin:

2 Likes

Rem x rcb

Silver OG x rcb hit 6 as well so she got a haircut too

11 Likes

16 Likes

What is the purpose of waiting until it is at 6 nodes before the first top? Why not top when it hits 4 or 5 nodes? Does it make a difference?

Looking at trying this on my next run.

5 Likes

Waiting will allow a stronger root system, so when you top it, the growth will be much quicker. Though I’m wondering what the difference really would be in the same timeline.

7 Likes

Well hell fellas I figured this thing would be further along by now but since it isn’t I’m gonna pack a bowl walk downstairs and pick a victim or two to do this to should have a handful close to the right size :smirk:

Hope everyone votes for the last comp though I’m pretty sure @itza419 has that thing bagged up :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe I can dig through my stash and come up with something for the winner of this too :clown_face:

7 Likes

Thank you Homie…This “MANIFOLD THINGY” might not be well suited for this DAM CELERY STALK I have growing.

12 Likes

Super crop/ twist the stem until you hear a snap, then massage/squeeze it to loose the the fibers but don’t break it. Then you can bend it without it snapping.

2 Likes

I topped at the 3rd mode my first time and chopped off one side completely. Waiting longer also makes your cut more accurate.

4 Likes

OK today i broke one of the branches on one of my plants, it’s going to heal, but it won\t bend as much now.

I messsed up on this one big time, well hell…

Mad

7 Likes

Oh boy. I’m glad I started with 4 in case of mess ups, males, and ones that just aren’t hacking it in 16ozs.
Keeping them flat and level as I can

13 Likes

This training method is so slow… The wider leafed one still barely has two nodes, trying to keep it level as possible. The other one with the broken limb and the longer internodes got topped at the third node and the second node stripped. Well on the one side anyway.

10 Likes

IMG_20200519_124155_01

21 Likes

You sure you did that right? :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Ok, honestly I wanted to know what happens if you removed all growth tips from a plant, will it send up new suckers from be base or roots like a tree? Will it force one of the removed nodes?

3 Likes

Ticked at myself. It was one of the Wifi Cake crushers.

Went TITFO

Throw
It
The
F
Out

11 Likes

I was wondering what that stood for :sweat_smile:. That Sucks, I’ve been supercroping to soften the stem before bending.

5 Likes

Bury it and move on!! We all make mistakes, GramTorino, no matter how long we been doing this!

9 Likes

So far so good. Training has begun.

10 Likes