16oz Cup Manifold Contest

I’m manifolding along with you guys for practice. Would love to share here but it’s not in the competition!

6 Likes

Mine are about ready for the first trim.

4 Likes

You’re welcome to brother.

5 Likes

This made me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I give u the 10th like for that… Too funny…

1 Like

Now t let’s see if I can make this thing a beast also.

6 Likes

I’ll make it bend. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Damn looking good

1 Like

I actually chopped it again and tried training split it in half! It’s recovered! I’ll take a picture after work! You guys inspired me to try this!

5 Likes

Guess I had some time (;

10 Likes

Well the runt turns out to be the star pupil of my manifold training so far.

17 Likes

I love that canopy hope you keep it that flat the whole time!

2 Likes

I’m doing my best lol. They have all been pretty flat, but none of the nodes have developed like this one has already.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what she does.

2 Likes

Gotta love them runts they never fail to suprise if given a chance.The training is working out nice for you.Those nodes in the middle of the branches are almost big enough to start training.So much you could do with that plant and some training…You got a start for your manifold,well done bro :+1:

2 Likes

I started them in promix with a premixed fertilizer as amendments. Yesterday I noticed some yellowing starting, so I gave them their first feeding of bottled nutrients. I was going to go with fish emulsion, but I figure it wouldn’t be fast acting enough, so I grabbed the bottle of dyna-gro. Not confident with the organic in such a small container

5 Likes

I made a terrible mistake, and well, i have a backup plant, and if not, i will start a new, just for the hell of it, i wanna finish, even if it’s not at the same time as you guys!

Cool!

12 Likes

I gotta get in on the next manifold contest! If for no other reason than the entertainment value. I’m quite sure I can screw it up with the best of you!

I’m currently working on design studies and engineering for my future manifold project. I’m not Jewish but I wanna make one into a menorah :menorah: with nine big bud sites.

8 Likes

Manifold mayhem

Breaking all the rules.
Winning no trophies. Lol

12 Likes