18-6, lights on for final 10 days of flower.?

@minitiger you are really taking this personally! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

What am I taking personally? That some dipshit calls himself Rasta Jeff? I’m making jokes and talking shit, like I always do. Do I need to post some emojis to help you understand a little better?

3 Likes

Emojis would help I think :dart:

4 Likes

Dude, if you need an emoji to understand that some white dude running around calling himself Rasta Jeff is a bad look, I can’t help you.

💁

8 Likes

Ok man, I try not to judge someone on something so superficial but go hard.

4 Likes

I do. Judge people on something so superficial, I mean. Plus, I can tell that dude’s an idiot in my blood.

2 Likes

“All is one and all is nothing as I worship the clouds” so there is no problem

2 Likes

9 Likes

One love :purple_heart:

2 Likes

If you can ignore his strange assumption of a personality from a foreign culture, but he spends more time promoting himself and bragging of unproven skills to warn you off. All his videos yet none show him in one of these ‘commercial’ grows - or any of his own? He has time to over-market a false presence of himself - but no time to prove he’s done any growing? Plenty of time spent trying to sell you foofaa but none for ‘real life’?

I don’t care what a person looks like or how they pose in life, I only care about the validity of the information offered. I’d rather take advice from knowledgeable, real-world experienced growers who are not just trying to sell merch and create some off character to gain attention.

9 Likes

He actually is a Rastafarian but I don’t think that matters to anybody here but as I say I’ve listened to a ton of his podcasts…seems genuine and a good dude, and very knowledgeable about growing cannabis, just my two cents.

3 Likes

This completely turned into my declaration of cannacrush on Rasta Jeff…stay irie :dash:

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess I should’ve said,”Not only is he telling people to flip back to 18/6 for the last week of flowering, but he looks like a tool, too.” My bad for not being more clear haha!

7 Likes

And when all’s said and done, a few extra hours of light in the last few days may even be beneficial to ripening.
Has anyone tried it?

1 Like

I’m trying it but as I said earlier I’m hardly scientific

1 Like

Starting flush, lights on 18 off for 6 for 7 days now.
“Sour diesel”, engine red and 9# from the top.

6 Likes

But you have grown this same strain without any cycle dancing, yes? I mean you have a comparison point?

1 Like

Yea I’ve grown the ER many times and the 9# this is my second time. “SD” was a one off cut…never again.

Very cool! ‘Relative deprivation’ can be a killer at times.

I still would not mess with the cycle aside from total darkness the last couple of days (smile).

1 Like

Couple tricome shots, chop in two days.

3 Likes