1st grow, 3rd attempt , Afghan maruf purple collection

Hey there peeps
So after burning alot of beans, i have decided to go with just two beans this time, these are purple phenotypes of Agha maruf selection, they are 4 days old today.
I’ve planned to go organic this time.

12 Likes

You got this…

Tell us about your grow!

2 Likes

@Afghoxotics Yes info on the grow …especially the medium…could be the “root” to your problem :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@Rabeats2093 agreed 100%.
What’s going on in the root zone is the crux of 90% of issues.

Soil looks quite dense. Could end up with lack of O2 to your roots and get water logged.

3 Likes

I had to take a closer look at the medium also.

I was like, " Did they just plant into soil topped with some Hash?"
Then I was like, " NO"…
Then I was Like ," is it keif"…

Really want to know more here…
You got me intrigued

3 Likes

At first glance I thought it was a brownie …not being rude at all .Elephant dung also came to mind

We r here to help at the best of our abilities take it for a grain of salt or step on in and do the Waltz’s :seedling:

4 Likes

Its just soil peeps wet soil, with some small rocks in the bottom, just soil​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I just planted these two beans yesterday, i am gonna grow all organic, whenever i tried even a lil amount of nitrogen+potassium etc nutrients, the beans got their white roots turning red and then died afterwards in the black domina grow, this time its just pure soil plus its soft and the bottle is recycled coca cola bottle filled with soil, i have made some holes in it to make it breathty in addition to small rocks, im thinking about putting them in a big pot now

1 Like

Exactly, i have learned this thing by mistakes, ima let them grow a lil here then ima cut the bolttle and the same soil+rock medium will be in a big pot, i should probably put them from germination to large pot to avoid the sensitive transplant issue

2 Likes

I hope soon, by the way ima send all the strain’s seeds i have, a professional grower @TopShelfTrees1 , hopefully he will be growing all of the seeds.
I believe in 2-3 months, you people will be well aware of the strong genetic background of these strains.

3 Likes

So this is what an Afghan pie looks like!

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 05.29.27

Very excited to see how this is going to develop!
Thank you for starting a grow journal.
Much appreciated.

2 Likes

I am doing Afghan’s also, will pull up a chair :seat: and watch. Good luck my Afghan grow brother

1 Like

You need new soil. Add aeration at the very least :grimacing:
Good luck

1 Like

Hey there, i added handmade cocopeat and my plants look happy with them, thanks for the advice

5 Likes

hey there again good to see you back at it. the soil does look pretty clay like so hopefully that doesn’t do any harm in the long run but these are weeds after all and can be a learning experiance. cant wait to see how they look in a month or two! good luck!

1 Like