1st grow, Black domina

Hi there people, its my first grow that i will document, i germinated 12 seeds about 16 hours ago and some are already showing white roots, any piece of suggestion will be highly appreciated, thanks

39 Likes

You got this mate! Looking forward to following your success! Happy growing :fire::star_struck::+1:

7 Likes

Killer strain…I grew it back in the day, I also made my own cross with it…where did you get the seeds?

6 Likes

I hope this too, kind of confused at the moment but thanks for the support pal

1 Like

I think thats the most dominant killer out there, seeds are sourced from a breeder in balochistan.
Weather conditions are tough over there, harsh summers less rain and snow in the winters, these beans should be Alexander of the beans because of their genetic background🌚

3 Likes

Great strain, an old favourite. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour

1 Like

Thanks y’all, it means alot, your techniques and tricks on growing will be highly appreciated

24 hours in germination, 10 out of 12 have developed their roots, one is opening up and the last and smallest one have no signs of opening up.

12 Likes

Are you growing in soil?

I like Black Domina…

2 Likes

oh! nice! this is one I look forward to seeing!

1 Like

I’ve grown this one is soil and is going good till now, now i’ve arranged some nutrients

4 Likes

You are welcome pal

I have never grown B.D., but all the descriptions of it have made me wanting to grow it for several years now!

2 Likes

I grew GG4 x Black Domina from AK Bean Brains. So tasty! Smells like perfume.

14 Likes

Wow, incredibly beautiful, wish to grow something close to this

3 Likes

I’d love to share my beans with you

3 Likes

12/12 seeds opened up in 24 hours of germination, thats a healthy germination rate i think

8 Likes

Black Domina!! Super cool.

1 Like

You should put them in dirt now… :+1:

3 Likes