1st grow ever

I can look on the fucking app an see what it costs me 7 bucks a day

You ainā€™t the first person in your area with this experience. Power company already knows youā€™re either making ceramics or growing. I feel like James Brown. Please. Please. Stop interacting with anything you perceive as negative on OG. Here to have fun growing ganja.

4 Likes

How much ur electric bill

Itā€™s all good i got a buddy who said I can move my room to his shop so thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing tonight keep ur seeds u were gonna send :v::v:

I been dealing with you long enough to know u aint cussing at me. Please chill. I agree its $7 a day. How long would $7 run 1000w? 8 hours? 5? Ion know but they do. Like every watt cost a quarter of a penny kinda thing. Plus peak hours.

I WANT YOU TO WIN

1 Like

Wish u nothing but the best hope u have a awesome grow :v::v::v:

1 Like

~350-~450 total depending on the season

2 Likes

Not the greatest pics but hereā€™s couple with the 600 MH off since Monday ANYWHO wishing everyone whoā€™s growing to be blessed with a monstrous end game :v:

1 Like

Might want to scope your leaves, you have something going on. Could be bugs, could be low on calcium, could be too moist.

1 Like

Yes I did exactly that with the jewelers loupe on x90 I didnā€™t see anything on under the leaves dehumidifier set at 40 an got a heater that kicks on 65 yes ur correct something going on the petioles been red since babys thinkin genetics i unplugged my metal halide on monday u think Iā€™d see a change in 2 days or that to sooon

1 Like

Dehumidifier had nothing to do with the moisture, that would be the humidity.

Genetics donā€™t cause your leaves to look how they do, you have an issue, it happens.

1 Like

Oh ok thank u for that I appreciate it I have no idea about moisture n how to combat it soif u know how would u please let me know how to do it Iā€™ll do everything u say as obvious I donā€™t know what I doing

You water less often.

2 Likes

Could it be to much heat I unplugged my 600 MH bulb on Monday just got the 1000 HPS any advice is greatly appreciated an sorry that I was combative earlier I really am sorry n appreciate it advice

I actually have been watering every 2 days an this time a waited 3 days to water what u thinkin

Is that over watering

I just wanted to apologize to u for being an ass Iā€™m sorry bay an if u donā€™t wanna interact with me again I totally understand not making excuses but my TBI gets the better of me I been working on it itā€™s gotten better than what it was ur ago so again Iā€™m sorry @Bayarealivingsoil have a great day

1 Like

Yes, and I run LEDs.

2 Likes

So the jump from HPS is because of the heat or power or both an which do u prefer since u switched or did not run HPS I just wondering???

1 Like

Doesnā€™t a dehumidifier reduce the moisture isnā€™t that what they are for