1st grow ever

I have never ran anything but LEDs, other than the sun.

I also have a spouse and 2 kids running the dryer and otherwise using electric.

3 Likes

In the air, but not so much the soil.

1 Like

Yep, all Led here with a wife and kid. 750 watts max for my flower tent, 150 for veg and 95 for clone.

1 Like

I been picking my pots up before watering I can tell how wet n heavy or dry light they are before watering that’s how I do my watering am I not doing it right should I wait longer I have just like ¾ of 5 gallon bucket full of some miracle grow vegetables dirt an I put ¼ of dirt on the very bottom from yard cause it floods every figured was good soil lol so ya goes ¼ of dirt than ¾ miracle grow vegetables soil that’s what my soil is not the greatest after reading what everyone else using

So my dehumidifier is set to click on when gets 40% I accidentally left it on an sucked all the moisture at was at like 10% so been trying to get it back up it’s at 29% should I mist the plants with a spray bottle after light goes off

That RH is very low. You need to make a change, and wait to figure out the cause of whats going on with those leaves. Don’t change too much at once.

2 Likes

Now I feel like a total newbie what’s RH

Relative humidity.

1 Like

Still not understanding that’s how green I am is that like moving air

I have tent in a shed to combat heat I leave door open with screen door shut have a fan in front of screen door in house blowing to my other fan n oscillating fan in tent

Sorry if u don’t got the time to explain I totally understand bud an thank u for ur advice I’ll look up RH on Google but yes I AGREE WITH U I got issues with my ladies

Hey brother, you’ve got some knowledgeable fellas/ladies in here with some great advice, so I won’t offer my noobiness into it besides the best resource I found early on when I was just in the “read, learn, absorb” mode (well, I still am actually haha).
Check out https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics , the search bar works great on that site too for particular topics. It also has a pretty good plant sickness guide that has pictures of currently sick plants and what they look like to better help pin-point what you have going on. Same with topics on RH, VPD, particular info when it comes to those big beefy lights you’ve got going on.
I hope this helps!

2 Likes

What are you doing for ipm?

1 Like

The soil showing mold isn’t a bad thing. People strive for thst in soil. I used to, best runs ever

Yes wife daughter n boyfriend an watch a kid for my other daughter’s mom while she at work (potty training) ATM lights for chickens ducks etc ya nothing cheap anymore ugh

1 Like

Don’t know what that is lol

Integrated Pest Management

1 Like

If you have a door open to the outside I bet you have bugs.

3 Likes

Ummm nothing