1st grow ever

Electricity contract what u mean I pay when my power gets low than I’ll throw like 50_100 bucks on it it’s pretty cool I get to see what ur running etc i actually like the prepaid account

7 dollars a day it’s less than 200 bucks a month

… No it’s not…it’s also not $64 a week.

2 Likes

Hell yea ma if you can pull a clone off a budded plant im all for it! Just my only experience it took months to get it out of the solo cup and back to health

Lmfao 7x7 is 63 sorry I dollar off yes 63 dollars a week why would I LIE

… No… No 7x7 is not 63…jesus.

6 Likes

I fucked up at first I didn’t have airflow going an gave a lil Alaskan fish fertilizer an it molded on the soil oh I used coco coir also for first time so was all messed up I scraped off the mold with a fork n spoon they starting to come around now an my other clones I took off my girls are doing pretty good

64 as I said

Cause u pay my electric bill u would know huh lmfao :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

240 a month my bad but that’s not high that’s normal in town water bills are more than that

1 Like

Anything else I’m lying about ??? LMFAO

1 Like

Smoke a spliff and relax. Read some other posts or something… :dash::dash:

3 Likes

I’ve smoked a bowl took 2 dabs hr ago lol I’m good bud thanks for the advice I just don’t like people saying I’m lying now if I was in my addiction years of most definitely u couldn’t trust a word I said but today as I’m 8 years clean I have no reason to lie make shit up lol but yes it’s time to burn one are u smoking with me

1 Like

Yes, I’m about to twist one up… it’s about that time.

3 Likes

Im smoking some Double Desiel some dudes on here Gave me seeds of. Very stinky.

4 Likes

We are all high and struggling with our multiplication tables. This might be a bad time to ask how much wattage x hours x dollars a 1000w light takes to run.

5 Likes

WHAT gave u seeds damn that fuckin awesome n generous man people here on OG are great wishing I had seeds with a name cause I’m over here growing who knows what lol bay said he would get me seeds I told him to surprise me so I’m hoping to get something AWESOME

1 Like

… That’s, that’s not what 7x7 is…

No one said anything about lying bud.

4 Likes